2 Layered Custard Pudding Recipe | Custard Layered Pudding
Custard Layered Pudding is a popular, creamy and rich dessert recipe made with custard powder and milk. It is a known dessert recipe in European countries and an integral part of full course meal. There are many variants and flavour to this recipe, but this recipe post dedicates to the basic version of custard pudding recipe.
You just need a few simple ingredients to make this easy dish. This 2 Layered Custard Pudding Recipe is made with milk, custard powder, sugar, and some flavor syrups. It has thick consistency pudding.
If you are craving something delightful yet nutritious, then this Custard and cream pudding is the perfect delight to go for! I make 2 flavors of custard pudding and set them into 2 layers. This simple recipe makes the amazing custard pudding. It thickens as well as cools.
You can also make this tempting pudding recipe for special occasions like birthdays and anniversaries. If you are planning to throw a party in the near future, you can try your hands at this interesting recipe and treat your near and dear ones to this delicious Custard and Cream Pudding.
If you want to impress your loved ones with a hearty sweet, then try this easy recipe and indulge in the goodness! Just take a quick look at the easy-to-follow steps that are mentioned here and enjoy!
how to make 2 Layered Custard Pudding Recipe | Custard Layered Pudding recipe with step by step photo:
- Take a pan and add 2 ½ cup milk.
- Add 1/3 cup sugar.
- Add 2 tbsp. custard powder. Mix it properly.
- Boil it on low flame and make thick consistency. After that cool completely.
- Pour in glasses. Then freeze them for 20 minutes.
- Add 2 tbsp. strawberry syrup in the leftover mixture. Then mix it.
- Add 2-3 pink color drops. This is optional.
- Pour mixture in the frizzed glasses.
- Put some jelly and coconut crush powder, then serve it.
- You can add your chosen color to the custard milk mixture.
- You can serve it hot or chilled.
- Decorate with different crush dry fruit.
- Preparation time
- 5 mins
- Cooking time
- 10 mins
- 2.5 cup
- 1.3 cup
- 2 tbsp
- custard powder
- 2 tbsp
- strawberry syrup
- 3 drops
- pink food color
- 1 cup
- 2 tbsp
- coconut crush powder