Chikoo Ice Cream Recipe | How to Make Chikoo Ice Cream
Chikoo Ice Cream Recipe made from fresh chikoos/ sapotas with all-natural ingredients and strictly no artificial flavor or preservatives. Ice creams are summer heat busters and this could be a great idea to treat the kids.
This is a great idea for tea time parties too. Serve this homemade chikoo ice cream with fresh pieces of chikoo. You can also add honey or maple syrup to the sapota ice cream.
This 4 ingredients chikoo ice cream recipe are easy and delicious. Chikoo is naturally very sweet and with its malty, caramelized taste, it is perfect for ice creams.
To make chikoo ice cream, good quality sapota is sweet by itself so too much extra sweetness will not be needed. Adding bits of chunks with the ice cream is the final touch which is optional if you don’t like to add it.
Fresh cream can also be used if whipping cream is not available. Before whipping the cream it should be absolutely chilled so that it whips perfectly. serve this chikoo ice cream with add chocolate sauce on the top.
how to make Chikoo Ice Cream Recipe | How to Make Chikoo Ice Cream recipe with step by step photo:
- Take blender jar and add 1 cup chopped chikoo.
- Add ¼ cup chilled milk. Blend it.
- Take another bowl and add 1 cup whipped cream. Beat it.
- Add ¼ cup condensed milk. Beat until stick peak.
- Add chikoo puree. Mix it well.
- Add chopped chikoo. Mix it well.
- Add mixture into container. Add some chopped chikoo on the top.
- Cover it with plastic wrap. Freeze ice cream for 8-10 hours.
- After set the ice cream, put out the ice cream and decorate with chocolate syrup.
- You can skip milk altogether and use an extra 100ml of cream. This way there is no cooking required!
- The same recipe can be used to make other sweet fruit ice creams too. Just use a mix of fruit pulp and chopped fruit.
- While whipping the cream should be chilled so that it whips well.
- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 2 cup
- Chopped Chikoo
- 1.4 cup
- Chilled Milk
- 1 cup
- Whipped Cream
- 1.4 cup
- Condensed Milk
- 1 cup
- Chikoo Puree
- 2 tbsp
- Chocolate Sauce