Chocolate Cake Shake Recipe | Homemade Chocolate Cake Shake
This Chocolate cake shake recipe is made of chocolate cake, sugar, and chilled milk with chocolate syrup. This cake shake gives a taste good in less time. Also, it is simple to make.
An easy and tasty milkshake recipe made with leftover cake slices, vanilla ice cream, and full cream milk.
it is one of its kind in the milkshake category with all the goodness from the choice of cake and ice cream. Making Cake Shakes is no more difficult than making a typical chocolate milkshake.
It can be easily served to any occasions and celebrations to all the age groups and everyone should easily like it.
you can serve this milkshake with cake crumbs and chocolate syrup. Use a chocolate ice cream or my homemade vanilla ice cream recipe to whip up this delicious treat.
how to make Chocolate Cake Shake Recipe | Homemade Chocolate Cake Shake recipe with step by step photo:
- Take blender jar and add 1 cup whipped cream.
- Add 1 ½ cup chilled milk.
- Add ¾ cup chocolate cake pieces.
- Add 2 tbsp. sugar powder.
- Add 1 tbsp chocolate syrup. Blend it.
- Decorate glasses with chocolate syrup. Put chocolate pieces into glass.
- Pour mixture into glasses.
- Put on some cake pieces.Ready to drink.
- Adding ice cream makes the milkshake rich and flavourful.
- The amount of sugar depends on the sweetness of the cake, so adjust accordingly.
- Cake shake recipe tastes great when served chilled.
- Preparation time
- 5 mins
- Cooking time
- 10 mins
- 1 Cup
- Whipped Cream
- 1.5 Cup
- Chilled Milk
- 4 Cup
- Chocolate Cake Pieces
- 2 Tbsp
- Sugar powder
- 2 Tbsp
- Chocolate Syrup