Chocolate Desserts | Chocolate Treats No Bake
Homemade chocolate dessert cups are one of the favorite recipes and loved recipes by kids and adults. This recipe is the ideal combination of crust chocolate, chocolate cake pieces, and whipped cream.
This chocolate dessert in a glass is really easy to make and doesn’t really require baking skills, so anyone can make it and impress the guests with it!
Desserts in glass are perfect for starter dishes. This recipe is doesn't make you worry about holding shape or cracking. it looks like a pretty good and yummy delicious homemade chocolate dessert.
In this delectable dessert recipe, served into a glass s that you can see all f the rich chocolate layers with every bite.
It is Layers of rich, moist cake are topped with creamy pudding and chocolate cake powder. You can keep it in the refrigerator for chilled taste.
I make recipes From all over the world and Sweets, bakery items, and various other cuisines. If you have enjoyed watching this video & want me to make more such videos then Don’t forget to LIKE & SHARE it with your friends.
how to make Chocolate Desserts | Chocolate Treats No Bake recipe with step by step photo:
- Let’s make chocolate ganache, take a bowl and add ¾ cup grated chocolate.
- Add 1/3 cup hot fresh cream. Make glossy texture.
- Take another bowl, and add ¼ cup cream
- Beat it until stiff peak.
- Take small bowl and add ½ tbsp. coffee powder.
- Add 2 tbsp. water and mix it.
- Add this coffee mixture in whipped cream.
- Mix it well.
- Let’s assemble everything. Take glass and add chocolate cake pieces. Make layer of it.
- Now add whipped cream on the cake layer.
- After that add chocolate ganache on the whipped cream.
- Decorate with chocolate cake crumbles and put cherry on the top.
- Serve this recipe as a chilled starters.
- You can add dry fruit crush as your choice.
- Preparation time
- 25 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- 1 Cup
- 3.4 Cup
- Greated Chocolate
- 1.3 Cup
- Hot Fresh Cream
- 1.4 Cup
- Whipped Cream
- 1.2 Cup
- Coffee Powder
- 2 Tsp