How to make Coconut Burfi Recipe | Coconut Burfi Recipe
Coconut Burfi is a very tasty and delicious recipe of south Indian sweet dishes made with coconut, sugar, milk, and khoya. It is one of the most commonly made sweet during festivals & celebrations in south India.
Coconut Burfi is a perfect recipe for when you want something delightful and satisfying without wasting hours in the kitchen.
I made this recipe and you can try this easy coconut burfi for Diwali. There are various ways to making his coconut burfi recipe but I share this recipe with an effortless and simple method to cook easily in your kitchen.
Making this coconut burfi recipe, you don't need to check any string texture. So, this makes the recipe simpler and easier for beginners.
how to make How to make Coconut Burfi Recipe | Coconut Burfi Recipe recipe with step by step photo:
- Take pan and add ½ tbsp. ghee.
- Add 250 gm. grated khoya in the pan. Roast in low flame.
- Add 250 gm. Grated coconut. Mix well until that become crumbled texture.
- Cool down completely coconut texture
- Take another pan and add 2/3 cup sugar and ½ cup water. Dissolve the sugar and make one stringsugar syrup.
- Add sugar syrup in the coconut mixture.
- Mix all together and make small ball of the coconut mixture.
- Serve it and store it in airtight container.
- Firstly, use freshly grated coconut for more juicy coconut barfi. However, it can also be prepared with iced coconut or desiccated coconut.
- Also, set the amount of sugar to your preference.
- To make hard burfi, cook for more time & for soft burfi, cook less.
- Coconut burfi/nariyal barfi can also be decorated with diced nuts.
- Preparation time
- 30 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 1.2 Tsp
- 250 GM
- Greated Khoya(Mawa)
- 250 GM
- Greated Dry Coconut
- 2.3 Cup
- 1.2 Cup