How to Make Cold coffee | Cold Coffee Recipe | कोल्ड कॉफ़ी
Frosty and satisfying cold coffee is a fantastic treat to enjoy on a warm day. This cold coffee recipe with step-by-by photos is a classic for preparing blended ice coffees that are perfectly sweet, creamy and frothy – just like from your favorite cafe!
=>Cold Coffee Ingredients:
- Instant coffee powder
- Ice cubes
This shake-like cold coffee recipe is made with sugar and milk blended together with ice. It creates a refreshing and rich beverage, with a delightfully frothy layer on top.
A mug of sweet-bitter blend instantly revitalizes our mood. This Cold coffee is an easy drink, make this treat for coffee lovers with simple ingredients available at home.
The best part about this Indian style cold coffee recipe is that you just need a few simple ingredients and you are all set to enjoy your summer noons!
It is very easy to make cold coffee at home. Also, it is Looks like creamy & rich. Make this Cold coffee to quench your thirst and rejuvenate your soul.
how to make How to Make Cold coffee | Cold Coffee Recipe | कोल्ड कॉफ़ी recipe with step by step photo:
- Take blender jar and add 6-7 ice cubes.
- Add 1 cup chilled milk.
- Add 1 tbsp instant coffee powder and 1 tbsp whipped cream. Grind it.
- Add 1 ½ tbsp sugar powder.
- Add 1 tbsp fresh cream. Again grind it.
- Add frothy layer and then add some choco chips.
- Ready to serve with sprinkle some coffee powder.
- Use your preferred sweetener
- If you prefer a stronger and slightly bitter taste in your cold coffee, increase the amount of instant coffee to 1.5 or 2 tablespoon.
- Substitute your preferred plant milk, such as almond milk, oat milk, or soy milk to make a vegan-friendly blended iced coffee shake.
- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 7 -
- Ice Cubes
- 1 Cup
- Chilled Milk
- 1 Tbsp
- Instant Coffee Powder
- 1 Tbsp
- Whipped Cream
- 11.2 Tbsp
- Sugar Powder
- 1 Tsp
- Fresh Cream