Gulkand Shots | Gulkand Milkshake Shots
This delicious rose gulkand milkshake short is the perfect cold drink and it is a great body cooler drink during summer. It is an instant energy booster due to the high level of sugar in gulkand.
Gulkand is a sweet Indian delicacy that is used to prepare sweets and other dishes. This Gulkand milkshake is made with roohafza, but you can make it with rose syrup. Roohafza has a strong flavor of kewra along with rose flavor. It’s a delectable treat perfect for all ages.
This gulkand is made with sundried rose petals and sugar. It is a natural coolant that also helps with a range of issues including acidity, headache, lethargy and tiredness, constipation, and bloating. It helps you release your mental stress and gives you relaxation.
Gulkand milkshake has many health benefits. Some of the amazing health benefits are listed below:
- It prevents you from sunburn in the summer season.
- It is a home remedy for kid’s constipation.
- It is cool in nature, therefore it gives you a cooling effect in your body.
- It helps you release your mental stress and gives you relaxation.
Gulkand milkshake is a heart cooling delicious treat for you & your family. It is a flavourful lovely milkshake to offer your loved ones.
how to make Gulkand Shots | Gulkand Milkshake Shots recipe with step by step photo:
- Let’s make gulkand shots. Take blender jar and add 1 ½ cup chilled milk.
- Add ¼ cup gulkand.
- Add 1 tbsp. roohafza syrup in the milk.
- Add some ice cubes as per you want chilled.
- Blend it.
- Take 1 tbsp. roohafza syrup and spread inside glasses.
- Add milk mixture in the glass.
- Add frothy layer on the milk mixture.
- Decorate with crushed dry fruits and gulkand.
- You can add rose water too and add sugar while blending, instead of adding any syrup.
- You can add ice cream while blending too.
- Once frothy, pour it in the serving glass and top with dry fruits and rose syrup
- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 11.2 cup
- Chilled Milk
- 1.4 cup
- 1 Tsp
- Roohafza Syrup
- 4 -
- Ice Cubes
- 7 -
- Mix Dry Fruits