How To Make Healthy Kurkure | 5 minutes Homemade Kurkure
This Healthy Kurkure snack recipe is very easy and is a perfect tea-time snack. You can serve this kurkure as snacks or tea-time snacks. An easy and lite deep-fried snack recipe made with rice flour, gram flour, wheat flour and topped with dry spice powder.
TheHealthy Kurkure recipe is developed and distributed by PepsiCo India, but hugely popular among south-east Asian countries. It is simple snack wafers that can be enjoyed with a cup of tea or while watching a movie.
Wafers or chips recipes are ultra-popular among young audiences. These types of junk foods are typically enjoyed while watching movies and are addictive in taste.
However, these types of snacks can also be done at home and homemade chawal ke kurkure is one such option known for its unique shape and taste.
The best part of to make this Healthy Kurkure recipe is that it does not need much efforts. Also, you can store this snack about 2 months and enjoy whenever you want.
how to make How To Make Healthy Kurkure | 5 minutes Homemade Kurkure recipe with step by step photo:
- Take a bowl. Add 1/2 cup rice flour, 1/4 cup gram flour, and 1 tbsp. wheat flour and salt as per taste. Mix it all together.
- Add 1 1/2 cup water.
- Make mixture lump free.
- Place the mixture in the pan and cook it on low flame. Stir continuously.
- Cook until that become thick consistency.
- Turn off the stove and cover the pan with lid. Cool down the mixture.
- After cool down mixture, knead the dough with oil.
- Grease the hands with oil. Then take small portion of the mixture and make it thin strip.
- Deep Fry the strips in oil. Fry until they become golden brown color. After that take out and keep aside
- Take a small bowl and add 1 tbsp. chat masala, 1 tbsp. maggi masala, 1 tbsp. red chili powder. Mix all together. then sprinkle getly on the kurkure.
- Ready to serve as a snacks.
- If your child does not eat spice things, you can give them this fried kurkure without spices.
- Do not make the dough moist else they will explode while frying.
- Cover the Kadhai or pan with a lid or plate to avoid popping of hot oil droplets.
- Make sure to add the required amount of water.
- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 1.2 Cup
- Rice Flour
- 1.4 Cup
- Gram Flour
- 1 Tbsp
- Wheat Flour
- 1.2 Tsp
- 11.2 Cup
- 1 Tsp
- Chart Masala
- 1 Tsp
- Maggi Masala
- 1 Tsp
- Red Chili Powder