Homemade Bread | Making Bread At Home | How To Make Bread
Try this foolproof white bread recipe with step-by-step instructions and you’ll likely never want to buy package bread again. This homemade bread is always a family favorite and can be done so easily with this perfect recipe.
This easy lean bread recipe is great for customizing with additional ingredients. If you want you can add some milk for softer bread.
Traditionally bread is cooked with plain flour or Maida but this homemade bread is cooked with whole meal wheat. This bread are ideal for breakfast and sandwich recipes but can also be served as butter toast.
You can also make it into sweet bread by adding extra sugar; or bakes a savory white bread by adding herbs and spices. This recipe is making a perfectly fluffy and tender basic loaf of white bread.
It is a very simple process to make bread from scratch made with the best ingredients available. The ingredients like high-quality flour and yeast, and make sure all ingredients are within the expiration dates.
how to make Homemade Bread | Making Bread At Home | How To Make Bread recipe with step by step photo:
- Take a bowl and add 2 cup Maida flour.
- Add 1 ½ cup milk powder in flour.
- Add 1 ½ tbsp. sugar in flour.
- Add 1 tbsp. fresh yeast in flour.
- Add 1 tbsp. salt in flour. Mix all together.
- Add gradually ¾ cup water in the flour and make a sticky dough. Stretch the dough.
- Knead it well with oil greased hand, and tuck dough.
- Rest the dough for 1 ½ hours.
- Wait until dough become double sized. Knead it again.
- Grease the mold with oil or melted butter properly. Put dough in the mold.
- Cover it with plastic wrap and rest it for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, brush the dough with water or milk.
- Do oven on with preheat 10 min on 180c° and after that bake the dough for 30 minutes on 180c°.
- After baking apply butter on the top.
- Make a cut on side of mold, and put out the bread from mold. Cut it and use in verities of dishes.
- Replace water with milk (dairy or vegan) for a milk bread.
- You can divide the dough into parts and make dinner rolls. Add some herbs (fresh or dried) to make fragrant herb bread.
- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- 2 cup
- Maida Flour
- 11.2 Tbsp
- Milk Powder
- 50 Gm
- 1 Tbsp
- Fresh Yeast
- 1 Tbsp
- 3.4 cup
- water(Gradually add)