How to prepare Cream Cheese | Homemade Cream Cheese Recipe
Cream cheese recipe made at home is easier than you think it is and it only takes a few minutes to get this delightful mixture ready to eat! Believe it or not, making cream cheese at home is not rocket science, it is very simple recipe. You just require a pair of ingredients, milk, and yogurt, and some hours. I heard that the cream cheese is much expensive, but my homemade cream cheese recipe is reasonable and effortless.
It makes a good cream cheese as well and also used for Cream cheese frosting and cream cheese spread. Cream cheese and cream cheeses spread are the same things. They are smooth and creamy. The cream cheese spread maybe also lightly acidic in flavor.
If you want to make cream cheese at home then all you require is four elements. Some milk, fresh cream, vinegar, and salt will give you the softest, most delightful tasting and the freshest cream cheese ever.
how to make How to prepare Cream Cheese | Homemade Cream Cheese Recipe recipe with step by step photo:
- Take a pan and add 1 litter. Fresh milk. Give it one boil.
- Boil it for 2 times.
- Add 1 ½ tbsp lemon juice. Add in 2 parts.
- Make water separate milk. Strain it completely in clean cotton cloth. Strain all curdles.
- Wash it with water. Set the paneer.
- Take a blender jar and add paneer. Add ½ tbsp salt. Blend it completely.
- Add water if needed. Blend it until that become creamy texture.
- Ready to serve.
- In the case of homemade cream cheese, it is best to use it within one week without freezing and up to two weeks when refrigerated.
- Cream cheese is a tasty snack, and it's helpful to have on hand for recipes, but it doesn't stay fresh in the refrigerator for too long. Fortunately, you can freeze cream cheese for future use. While the melted cream cheese won't be suitable as a spread, it is useful as an element for cheesecake, frosting, dough, and other recipes.
- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- 1 Lit
- Fresh Milk
- 11.2 Tbsp
- Lemon Juice
- 1.2 Tbsp