How to Make Paneer At Home| Homemade Paneer Recipe
Making homemade paneer with a complete photo and video recipe. Easy and simple method to prepare homemade paneer (Low fat cottage cheese) using milk - The essential element. The method does not include any preservatives and chemicals. This recipe is made with fresh full cream milk to produce rich, creamy, and soft paneer with the desired texture. It can be used for almost all Paneer dishes like all types of curries, Sabji, deep-fried snacks, and even for most milk desserts and Indian desserts.
List of paneer dishes:
- Stuffed Paneer pakora
- Butter paneer
- Paneer cheese
- Paneer handi
- Paneer tikka masala
- Paneer items
- Shahi paneer
I have strongly recommended using fresh homemade paneer rather than store-bought Paneer items. Trust me if you were comfortable with store-bought, prepare this homemade paneer recipe once and you will find the difference.
how to make How to Make Paneer At Home| Homemade Paneer Recipe recipe with step by step photo:
- Take a pan and add 1 litter. Fresh milk. Give it one boil.
- Boil it for 2 times.
- Add 1 ½ tbsp lemon juice. Add in 2 parts.
- Make water separate milk. Strain it completely in clean cotton cloth. Strain all curdles.
- Wash it with water. Set the paneer.
- Ready to use in any dishes.
- Best time to eat paneer for weight loss:The best time to eat paneer is one hour before sleeping at night. You can have it during the day as well but in measured amounts but never eat it before or after a workout
- Storage: Paneer can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Submerge it in water to keep it fresh and soft. The water prevents it from drying out.
- Freezing Paneer: Paneer can be cooled and frozen, though it tastes slightly powdery when thawed. Therefore, I recommend making it fresh or making it a few days ahead instead of freezing it.
- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- 1 1
- 1 Lit
- Fresh Milk
- 11.2 tbsp
- Lemon Juice