How To Make Jamun Ice Cream | Jamun Ice Cream At Home
This homemade refreshing Jamun ice cream is made with crushed frozen Jamun. Jamun is a summer seasonal fruit in India.
This seasonal fruit Jamun (Jambu) is used in making ice cream, which is a rich and creamy texture that gives a delicious taste. It gives natural color to ice cream. This Jambu ice cream is perfect for hot summer days.
This yummy Jamun ice-cream recipe is made with condensed milk, whipped cream, and frozen crushed Jamun. This best rare seasonal fruit gives body nutriment.
In this recipe, only 3 ingredients are used which are easily prepared. Also, this Jamun ice cream recipe is simple to make in no time.
Homemade Jamun ice cream is eaten as a healthy snack in the evening time at many places in the world. This yummy dessert is creamy smooth and rich in flavor that is not only healthy but is also diabetes-friendly. Because Jamun has medicinal properties with antioxidants and flavonoids essential for a healthy body and mind.
This Homemade Jamun ice-cream yummy dessert is creamy smooth and rich in flavor that is not only healthy but is also diabetes-friendly. it is eaten as a healthy snack in the evening time at many places in the world.
how to make How To Make Jamun Ice Cream | Jamun Ice Cream At Home recipe with step by step photo:
- Take blender jar and add in to 1 cup frozen jamun.
- Add 1 ½ cup whipped cream in the jar.
- Add ¼ cup condensed milk.
- Blend it.
- Make creamy texture.
- Pour in container and put butter paper on the mixture.
- Freeze it for 6-8 hours in freezer. After 6-8 hours take out the ice cream.
- Put in cups and decorate with frozen jamun.
- You can add chocolate chips into the ice cream if you like it.
- If you want sugar free ice cream, then use evaporated milk instead of condensed milk and add sugar substitute for sweetness.
- You can use puree of Jamun instead of coarse paste.
- You can add any chocolate as per your choice.
- You can add dry fruits if you like it.
- Preparation time
- 25 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- 1 cup
- Frozen Jambu
- 11.2 cup
- Whipped Cream
- 1.4 cup
- Condensed Milk
- Butter Paper