Kaju Katli Recipe | Kaju Katli Kaise Banate Hain
When any festival comes we thought anyone thought about sweets. Like that sweets the kaju katli is best sweet for any festivity. The kaju katli is made from cashew nuts [kaju] and some sugar powder mix with milk. That’s it!!
Here I will share with you homemade kaju katli recipe. Know that How to Make Kaju Katli Sweet at home with effortlessly. This kaju katli recipe is simple, easy and made with house hold ingredients.
Once you make this kaju katli at home, it will melt in your mouth in just no time. This kaju katli made like smooth, thin and soft like same as shop bought kaju katli.
This kaju katli is traditional cashew nut fudge, it has little rose taste but it is simply customizable sweet according to your choice. I’m sure when you make this kaju katli recipe at home. This isn't the easiest recipe to make from scratch, but it promises to be worth it!
In this recipe of kaju katli, given instructions are help you to make best kaju katli. This homemade kaju katli recipe is made as a perfect dessert. You can give gift this kaju katli to your family members.
how to make Kaju Katli Recipe | Kaju Katli Kaise Banate Hain recipe with step by step photo:
- Take a blender jar and add 1 cup cashew nuts. Grind it and make smooth paste.
- Take a pan and add ½ cup sugar and ¼ cup water. Make 1 string sugar syrup.
- Add cashew nut paste. Mix it well.
- Stir continuously.
- Add 2 tbsp ghee.
- Add ½ tbsp cardamom powder. Stir continuously.
- Cook until that become thick consistency.
- Off the flame then after continuously until that become dough.
- Take butter paper and put dough on it. After that put butter on the dough.
- Then roll it with thick layer. Roll equally.
- Put sliver leaf.
- Ready to serve on different festival.
- Make sure to pulse and powder the cashew to a fine powder.
- You can add kesar in place of cardamom powder for variation.
- Kaju katli recipe tastes great when prepared with good quality cashews.
- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 1 cup
- cashew nuts
- 1.5 cup
- 1.4 cup
- 2 tbsp
- 1.2 tbsp
- cardamom powder
- 2 paper
- butter paper
- 1 leaf
- silver leaf