Mango Flavour Doll Cake | Mango Cake Design
You know how to make mango cake at home and how to design mango cakes. In this video, I will share the most delicious Barbie doll mango flavor cake with minimal ingredients. Present your children with an elegant Barbie cake.
This mango doll cake is made with real mango pulp, condensed milk, icing sugar, whipped cream, and a simple sponge cake. This cake is topped with cake crumbs and whipped cream.
I shape the cake layer so that Barbie's skirt looks like a Babies costume. My Mango Doll Cake Recipe video and step-by-step instructions will help you make an amazing Mango Flavored Doll Cake recipe easily.
This is a completely eggless cake, which also gives the best mango flavor. This mango doll cake is the best for a child's birthday party or makes a simple dessert for any function. Mango cake is a seasonal cake because mango fruit is in seasonal so you have to plan and bake it.
Make a mango-flavored doll cake and give your adults and children and get the best happiness. This recipe is a foolproof dessert recipe to make your kids happy. Try the mango Barbie doll cake at home. You can make different variations with this cake, just replace the seasonal fruit.
how to make Mango Flavour Doll Cake | Mango Cake Design recipe with step by step photo:
- Take a bowl and add ¼ cup condensed milk. Add ¼ cup oil and add 1/3 cup sugar powder. Mix well.
- Add ¼ cup butter milk. Dissolve the sugar.
- Add 1 cup mango pulp into batter. Mix well.
- After the mix well, add 2 cup all-purpose flour, 1 ½ tbsp baking powder and 1 tbsp baking soda into batter. And stain it perfectly.
- Mix well with cut and fold mixing method.
- Add 1/3 cup milk but add gradually.
- After that ½ tbsp mango essence add into batter.
- Add batter into butter greased mold. Make oven preheat 180c° for 10 minutes. Then bake 180c° for 35-40 minutes.
- After complete baking, rotate the mold, remove the butter paper.
- Make a cut into center. Then apply whipped cream on the on cake layer.
- Add mango crush on the whipped cream layer and spread it. Repeat the process again.
- Put Barbie doll in center of the cake and press it to set the Barbie on cake.
- After that cut the shape of Barbie skirt.
- Apply the crumble coating and whipped cream layer.
- Furthermore, decorate the Barbie with various color cream.
- Ready to serve the mango doll cake.
- Instead of fresh mangoes, store brought mango pulp or puree can be used.
- Both baking soda and baking powder are required and cannot be substituted for each other.
- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 45 mins
- 1.4 Cup
- condensed milk
- 1.3 cup
- sugar powder
- 1.4 Cup
- butter milk
- 1 cup
- mango pulp
- 2 Cup
- all-purpose flour
- 1.5 tbsp
- baking powder
- 1 tbsp
- Baking soda
- 1.3 cup
- 1.2 tbsp
- mango essence