Mango Litchi Desserts | Mango Lassi Kaise Banate Hain | Mango Lychee Smoothie
Mango lychee desserts is a refreshing cold dessert that combines two of my favorite tropical fruits. It is especially tasty during hot summer days. And if you are searching for recipes for a potluck party, consider making these dessert cups as light treats.
This easy mango litchi dessert made with frozen mango and lychee only takes ten minutes to make. But don't be deceived by its simplicity. The taste is so wonderfully sweet and complex that many find it addictive.
This is a luscious mango litchi dessert recipe that is perfect to be savored after a heavy meal. You can serve this North Indian recipe either hot or cold as per your liking.
Occasions like kitty parties, potlucks, game nights, buffets, and family get-togethers are apt to relish this Indian dessert recipe and will surely leave everyone astounded with its mouth-watering taste.
To make these mango litchi desserts or mango lychee desserts, need just frozen mango pieces, litchi crush, curd, sugar, fresh whipped cream, and some ice cubes.
Serving it chilled is great on a hot summer night while serving it warm makes this a superb comfort food. So, try out this easy recipe this weekend and indulge in its ambrosial flavors!
how to make Mango Litchi Desserts | Mango Lassi Kaise Banate Hain | Mango Lychee Smoothie recipe with step by step photo:
- Take a clean cotton cloth, add 500 gm. Curd on the cloth
- Hang it. Stain curd and dispatch the water completely. After that Rest it for 5 hour.
- Add 1 cup fresh cream.
- Add 2 tbsp. sugar powder. Beat it until creamy texture.
- Take blender jar and add 2 cup frozen mango pieces.
- Add ½ cup sugar in the jar. Add some water then Blend it.
- Make smooth texture. Take out the mixture in the bowl. And keep aside.
- Take whipped cream mixture and add ¼ cup litchi crush. Mix it until they mix with each other.
- Take glass and pour litchi cream mixture then add mango puree.
- Then again repeat steps until they fill glass completely.
- Decorate with mango pieces and dry fruits crust. Serve it chilled.
- Make sure when you stain curd in cotton cloth, which is clean sun dried as well.
- You can honey instead of sugar powder for diabetic persons.
- Make this mango lychee dessert when you want to eat.
- This dessert recipe is easily doubled or tripled.
- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 500 GM
- 1 cup
- Fresh Cream
- 2 tbsp
- sugar powder
- 2 cup
- Frozen Mango Pieces
- 1.2 cup
- 1.2 cup
- 1.4 cup
- litchi crush
- 2 tbsp
- dry fruit crush
- 1 cup
- mango pieces