Paneer Chili Grilled Sandwich | Paneer Grilled Sandwich Recipe
Looking for a yummy Sandwich recipe? Then I make a delicious yet simple Chilli Paneer grilled Sandwich recipe, which you can make at home without putting in much effort. Just follow us through these easy steps and enjoy!
Sandwiches are one of the most popular snacks or breakfast options. The best part of a sandwich is that you can modify the stuffing according to your taste and preferences.
Chilli Paneer Toast Sandwich is a delicious recipe prepared with paneer, cheese, onions, and capsicums. This easy-to-cook vegetarian dish will best complement at breakfasts and during high tea.
The amazing taste of tomato ketchup and red chili sauce in this recipe provides balanced flavors to your taste buds. If you are a cheese lover, this recipe is a perfect binge for you because it has mozzarella cheese.
Paneer Chilli Sandwich is a healthy protein-rich breakfast, weekend brunch, or lunchbox recipe that you can make in minutes. It is a lovely and mouth-watering recipe with a combination of Paneer/Indian cottage cheese with chili sauce.
Serve this delicious sandwich with your favorite chutneys, ketchup, or sauces, and your favorite chips on the side. This snack is the best to snack on occasions like game nights, pot luck, road trips, and picnic with tomato ketchup or mint chutney with your loved ones.
how to make Paneer Chili Grilled Sandwich | Paneer Grilled Sandwich Recipe recipe with step by step photo:
- Take a pan and heat it up. Then add 1 tbsp. butter.
- Add ½ cup chopped onions. Sauté well.
- Add 2/3 cup chopped capsicum. Sauté well. Then add 1 tbsp. ghee.
- Add 100gm. Grated paneer.
- Add 1 tbsp. chilli flakes, ½ tbsp. oregano
- Add salt as per taste, and 1 tbsp. black paper powder.
- Take bread slices and apply butter on bread.
- Put paneer mixture on the bread.
- Grate the cheese on the mixture.
- Put another bread on it. Then put sandwich on grill pan. Cook both side.
- Cut it then serve it with green chutney and tomato ketch up.
- You can add any vegetables of your choice like cucumber, boiled corn, chopped cabbage, or tomatoes.
- You can use any variety of freshly baked bread (like white, whole wheat, or multigrain bread slices.
- If you are making this for kids, make sure you adjust the spice level according to their taste.
- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 10 mins
- 5 tbsp
- 1.2 cup
- chopped onions
- 2.3 cup
- chopped capsicum
- 100 gm
- grated paneer
- 1 tbsp
- chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp
- 1 tbsp
- 1 tbsp
- black paper powder
- 4 slice
- white bread
- 2 cubes