Rose Gulkand Thick Shake | Rose Petals Ice Cream Shake
Gulkand milkshake makes for a perfect summer drink as it is cooling to the body and protects us from heat strokes. It has a unique flavor and an enticing aroma.
Gulkand is basically rose preserve, easily available with the grocers and online in India. It has a very cooling effect. It is combined with milk to make a very refreshing milkshake. Gulkand milkshake is very simple as most of the milkshakes.
It’s a very easy make as it gets ready in just 5 minutes. I have also added Roohafza while making Gulkand Shake which also helps in cooling our body.
It is a cooling tonic according to Ayurveda and an essential ingredient to make pan (betel leaf digestive and mouth freshener). Gulkand has many benefits according to Ayurveda.
It purifies the blood, improves appetite and digestion, cures acidity,It is prepared using special pink rose petals and mixed with sugar. This will help beat acidity and bloating.
how to make Rose Gulkand Thick Shake | Rose Petals Ice Cream Shake recipe with step by step photo:
- Take a blander jar and add 3 scoop rose gulkand ice cream.
- Add 1 1/2 tbsp. fresh malai.
- Add 1/4 cup milk.
- Blend it and make thick consistency.
- Make decorate glass with roohafza syrup.
- Pour creamy mixture in glass.
- Add 1 scoop ice cream on the mixture.
- Decorate with some rose petals, some cashew nuts, and roohafza syrup.
- You can avoid the color when preparing this for kids.
- Add sugar according to your taste.
- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 3 Scoop
- Rose Gulkand Ice Cream
- 11.2 Tbsp
- Fresh Malai
- 1.4 Cup
- 1 Tsp
- Rooh Afza Syrup
- 1 Scoop
- Ice Cream
- 4 -
- Rose petals
- 6 -