Sizzling Brownie with Ice Cream | Sizzling Chocolate Brownie
Sizzling brownie with ice cream is a dessert that is both hot and cold! Sizzling brownie dessert is served with an ice cream scoop topped with chocolate sauce on a hot cast iron sizzler plate.
Sizzling brownie with ice cream is super simple to make a fun recipe.It's simple, it's quick, and it tastes delicious. Sizzling brownie with ice cream is nice and they look wonderful.
In this video, we will make Sizzling Brownie, which is very easy to make Sizzler Chocolate Dessert Recipe. A square-shaped chocolate-filled dessert recipe made with cooking chocolate and plain flour. The appearance and texture are very similar to a cake but have a hard density with fudgy consistency. it can be served as a dessert or perhaps as an evening snack with a cup of tea making a versatile chocolate-flavored dish.
How to make Sizzling Brownie with Vanilla Ice-cream-A unique sizzling dessert served topped with chocolate sauce. Make this Sizzling Chocolate brownie and top it with ice cream. That bite with hot and cold just creates a wonderful sensation in your mouth.
These Ice Cream Sundae Brownies have ice cream in the batter, which makes for a perfectly fudgy brownie! You’ll never want to make them another way!
Chocolate recipes are quite common across India and are either cakes or perhaps take the milkshake form. But there are other recipes from chocolate has garnered lot of attention especially within the younger generation.
how to make Sizzling Brownie with Ice Cream | Sizzling Chocolate Brownie recipe with step by step photo:
- Take bowl and add 1/4 cup oil and 1/3 cup curd. Then mix it until they turns into whitish in color.
- Add 1/2 cup sugar powder.
- Add 1 cup wheat flour.
- Add 1 tbsp. baking powder and 1/4 tbsp. backing soda. Mix well.
- Mix it and add 1 1/2 cup milk gradually, again mix it properly.
- Add 2 tbsp. cocoa powder and 1 tbsp. chocolate essence. Mix it well.
- Take cake mold then grease with oil. And add mixture in the mold.
- Make oven preheat on 200c° for 10 minutes, then bake the brownie on 200c° for 40 minutes.
- After baking, unmold the brownie and cut into square shapes.
- Put brownie on the hot sizzler plate then put vanilla ice cream on the brownie.
- Pour the chocolate sauce over the ice cream.
- Serve it hot as a desserts.
- It is important that the sizzler plates are well heated. This will ensure a good sizzling effect when the chocolate sauce is poured.
- You can make this dessert with store bought brownie and/or ice cream
- While serving kids, you can skip the sizzler plates and serve warm brownies with a scoop of ice cream topped with chocolate sauce.
- You can use compound chocolate or any other chocolate.
- Make sure your brownie is cold and firm, before you crumble it
- Chopping the chocolates melts the chocolates quicker.
- Place the brownie crumbs first, this would prevent the brownie from burning.
- Preparation time
- 30 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 1.4 Cup
- 1.3 Cup
- 1.2 Cup
- Sugar Powder
- 1 Cup
- Wheat Flour
- 1 Tsp
- Baking Powder
- 1.4 Tsp
- Baking Soda
- 11.2 Cup
- Milk add Gradually
- 2 Tbsp
- Coco Powder
- 1 Tsp
- Chocolate Essence
- 1 Bowl
- vanilla Ice Cream