Thin Crust Pizza | Pizza Dough Recipe | Crust Pizza On Tawa
This recipe is one of the best thin crust pizza recipes, which gives a crisp, crunchy and light thin crust pizza base. This homemade pizza crust has it all: soft & chewy with a delicious crisp and AWESOME flavour.
While making any pizza, be it thin crust or the thick pan pizza, the pizza sauce that is used is very important, as it is one of the key ingredients that flavour the entire pizza.
This pizza recipe comes out with a perfectly foldable slice and a nice cracker thin crust.
For the veggie toppings, you can add your choice of veggies. To make this thin crust pizza dough I have used a mix of whole-wheat flour (Atta) and all-purpose flour (Maida).
how to make Thin Crust Pizza | Pizza Dough Recipe | Crust Pizza On Tawa recipe with step by step photo:
- Let’s make pizza dough. Take ¼ cup warm water in the bowl. Put in 1 tbsp. active dry yeast.
- Add 1 tbsp. sugar in the bowl. Mix it well and put in rest for 10 min.
- Take 1 cup all purpose (Maida) flour and put in the bowl.
- Make fine sticky dough. Make smooth dough and rest it for 2 and half hours at warm place for well fermentation.
- After Fermentation of dough, it become soft and smooth.
- Once again knead the dough for making soft pizza base.
- Now Dough Ready for pizza base.
- Let’s make a pizza. Firstly, dust the flour on the plat and put the dough on it. Roll gently the dough and make this dough thin base like chapatti.
- Grease the pan with oil. After that place base on pan and make size of pan.
- Prick with center of dough with the help of fork to prevent pizza base from fluffing up like chapatti.
- Furthermore, take 1 tbsp. pizza sauce and spread pizza sauce generously leaving the sides slightly.
- Put capsicum slices, chopped tomatoes and some onions slices on the pizza base.
- Spread generous amount of grated pizza cheese over the base.
- After that topped with olive slice and some chopped tomato on the cheese. Sprinkle the oregano and paprika on the pizza. Cover the pan and cook pizza on low flame for 15-20 min.
- After 15-20 min, thin crust pizza is ready to eat.
- Cut into triangle shape and enjoy!!
- For the veggie toppings you can add your choice of veggies.
- For the dough, the leavening time will be 3 to 4 hours.
- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- 1.4 Cup
- Warm Water
- 1 Tsp
- Active Dry Yeast
- 1 Tsp
- 1 Cup
- Maida Flour
- 1 Tsp
- 2 Tbsp
- Pizza Sauce
- Pizza Chesse