Watermelon Smoothie Recipe | Watermelon Smoothie With Cream
This watermelon smoothie recipe is easy to make and gives a cool and delicious taste. The watermelon smoothie has lots of water content and vitamin C, vitamin A, and many healthy plant compounds to help make the body healthier in the hot summer season.
How to make an easy Watermelon smoothie with cream and milk powder?
This recipe can be made in a maximum of 15 minutes. Firstly, you have to cut the watermelon into some rough pieces. Then blend it with a pinch of sugar, fresh chilled cream, and cool ice cubes for a nice and cool smoothie. After that blend, add milk powder for a more smooth and creamy texture. Serve it as cool and chilled and add toppings like dry fruits sprinkles.
Watermelon is one of the most hydrating fruits. It is a big source of water like other Melon smoothie recipes but quite likely the most refreshing recipe is the watermelon smoothie. This is an amazing source of vitamins and a little bit of fiber for the burning summer season.
It cannot be tricky to make a watermelon smoothie without a recipe because watermelon itself is nearly 92% water. That means that if you toss watermelon cubes into the blender, you’ll end up with watermelon juice.
how to make Watermelon Smoothie Recipe | Watermelon Smoothie With Cream recipe with step by step photo:
- Take one big watermelon and make a cut in center.
- Cut pieces and put on plates.
- Take blend jar and add watermelon pieces in the jar.
- Add 1 tbsp. sugar in the jar.
- Add 1 cup chilled fresh cream.
- Add some ice cubes in the jar.
- Add tbsp. milk powder in the jar.
- Cover the lid and make smooth paste.
- Pour this mixture in the empty watermelon rind. Add some watermelon pieces into the rind.
- Decorate with chilled cream and chopped dry fruit crust.
- Serve always chilled.
- Blend the mixture until it’s become smooth and creamy.
- You can also add a squeeze of honey or maple syrup, as an alternative.
- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 1 -
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 cup
- Chillied Fresh Cream
- 6 -
- Ice Cubes
- 1 Tbsp
- Milk Powder