Watermelon Sorbet Recipe | 2 Ingredients Watermelon Sorbet
This watermelon sorbet is free from processed ingredients and refined sugar, which instantly makes it healthier than any other sorbet or ice cream you will find in the stores.
Big bonus is that this easy watermelon sorbet recipe is full of water content and clean eating since it only contains a few simple, natural ingredients.
How to make Watermelon sorbet recipe at home? Let us make this delicious healthy watermelon sorbet.
Watermelon is a numerous beneficial fruit to make into a sorbet without an ice cream maker because it freezes so well all you have to do is remove the skin and dice it into chunks.
After that place, those chunks in the freezer overnight for 7-8 hours. When you freeze watermelon, it will taste slightly less sweet than it does when it’s fresh, so the sweeter the better.
After 7-8 hours put those watermelon pieces into a blender and add condensed milk. Make a smooth paste of it. After blend, this paste freeze for 4-5 hours, it will be good to use for sure. Serve it with whipped cream and some cherry or nuts.
how to make Watermelon Sorbet Recipe | 2 Ingredients Watermelon Sorbet recipe with step by step photo:
- Take 1 watermelon and cut it into small pieces.
- Put in zip lock or air tight container. Freeze them for 6-8 hours.
- Take out the freezer. Then add watermelon pieces in blender.
- Grind it.
- Add ¼ cup condensed milk in the blender.
- After that again grind it and make smooth paste.
- Take out and store in air tight container. Also freeze them for 4-5 hours in the freezer.
- After that take outside and serve in glass
- Decorate with put whipped cream on the top.
- Add chocolate ball on the whipped cream. This is optional, you can serve it with anything.
- When you pick up the watermelon, whether it’s small, medium, or large, it should feel heavy for it’s size.
- Check to see if the yellow spot is a creamy yellow colour. Watermelons develop a yellow-ish spot on the bottom where they rest on the ground while they grow. If this spot is creamy yellow, it is nice and ripe.
- Gently tap the bottom of the watermelon. If you hear a deep, hollow sound, the watermelon is ripe. If you hear a dull sound, the watermelon is likely either under- or over-ripe.
- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 10 mins
- 1 -
- Water Melon
- 1.4 Cup
- Condensed Milk
- 1 -
- Whipped Cream
- 6 -
- Chocolate Balls