Jaggery is a traditional product obtained from sugar cane. It is a basic flavored. Jagghery works as a strength enhancer in winter times. It is recommended to consume jaggery in winters as it possesses warm effects.
1. Develops warmth in the body. 2. Improves the functioning of the immune system. 3. Contributes to forbidding ache in joints. 4. Basic flavourer and means of fiber.
Dehydrated berries like nuts and acorns are very good energy-giving sources. During winters, human skin often becomes dehydrated. Consumption of dehydrated berries offers required things to prevent our skin from becoming dehydrated.
1. Maintains body weight 2. Contributes to shiny and gentle skin 3. Works in adverse of tension and recession 4. Aids in fat loss
During winter times, our skin becomes dry, causing itching, so including ghee in our food. It helps us retain moisture while keeping our bodies warm. Ghee provides all necessary benefits for moisturizing our skin as well as our bodies.
1. Excellent for glowing and shiny skin. 2. Clears clogged nose 3. Keeps you warm from inside. 4. Keep bones strong
Honey is a natural sweet substance produce by honeybees. This Honey is the only food that is produce by an insect and consumed by humans. The way nature provides and includes all the substances necessary to sustain life.
1. Natural solution for cough. 2. Excellent source of natural energy. 3. Contributes to enhancing health conditions. 4. Nourishes your skin and face.
Intake of hot buttermilk improves the nutritional factor in the buttermilk. The process of boiling stimulates the catalyst contained in buttermilk. They get greatly soak up by our body, thus enhancing cartilage strength.
1. Improves sleeping conditions. 2. Maintains blood glucose level. A glass of unsweetened buttermilk before bedtime is an effective mean to maintain blood glucose level. Especially for insulin-dependent diabetes patients who face variations in blood glucose levels.