Be smart Eat smart
– Rich in vitamin C and folate. – Recommend for cancer patients as broccoli contains anti-cancer compounds.
– Rich in iron and phosphorus. – Suggested for people who have weak eyesight as eggs contain antioxidants which protect vision.
– High in magnesium and vitamin E. – Best food to eat on a low-carb diet.
– Rich in vitamin K and carotene. – Maintains blood sugar levels and lowers the risk of diabetes.
– Rich in potassium and vitamin C. – Helps prevent urinary tract infections.
These foods should be taken in a proper and well-balanced diet so about avoid any kind of health issues. These foods thrive in the body that leads to the proper functioning of all the processes carried out in the human body.
This intake of junk food should avoid and instead of them ‘super’ healthy foods should be eaten. Because an adequate amount of this kind of healthy foods maintains good health of a growing child. Also, healthy foods increase energy levels in the body.
One of the scientific researches proves that consumption of healthy foods on daily basis has a great positive effect on mental health. Eating these foods helps in the well-being of a healthy mind with a healthy lifestyle.
Growing superfoods on one’s farm is beneficial for both; his health and wealth. These foods not only provide a rich diet for consumption, but also will stretch the wallet if used to sell.
These foods should not be over-consumed. Like, if not taken in a balanced diet, there builds up the chances of occurrence of various kinds of hormonal imbalance.