The intermittent dieting strategy is a kind of fasting strategy. It revolves around the time between eating and doing fasts. Losing weight is an advantage of this diet. It is best for both the brain and body.
– Berries – Potatoes – Avocado – Legumes – Eggs – Nuts
It is one of the popular diets which most youngsters follow. This is an ancient-based diet followed by many generations. This diet is based on the process of ketosis. This means that it involves the breaking up of fats in the body.
– Oily fish – Coconuts – Seeds – Avocado – Brazil nuts
this diet is suitable only for vegetarians. Vegetarians avoid foods that contain the animal; so they must have this diet. Most doctors suggest that a vegetarian diet is very good and healthier than any other diet.
– Honey – Dairy products – Eggs (as scientists have proved it veg) – Apple – Bananas
Uncooked diet is also known as raw food diet. It consists of foods that are not cooked or processed. People who prefer an ideal organic diet must intake this diet. This kind of diet includes 75% of raw foods per day.
– Raw fruits – Milk – Nuts – Sprouts – Beans – Legumes
It is much similar to a vegetarian diet. It is not only a kind of diet but, is a kind of life-way diet. Vegans are much-concerned about the environment. So, they do not eat foods that harm animals.
– Nuts – Seeds – Bread – Rice – Pasta – Lentils – Beans – Peas
It includes a proper percentage of vitamins and minerals in the foods that are eaten. Like; Fats must be 30 percent, Carbohydrates must be 40 percent and Proteins must be 30 percent in the food that you intake.
– Avocado – Olive oil cooked food – Almonds – Walnuts – Seeds
it is the opposite of a vegetarian diet. This diet is related to proper pancreatic secretion procedures. Because this diet opts for the control of insulin in the human body.
– Meat – Fish – Kale – Cheese – Yogurt – Salmon – Bacon