Table of Contents
How to Make Immunity Booster / sonth Goli at Home | Instant Solution for the Sardi Jukam & Khashi | Healthy Recipes | Useful in Corona Also
South goli [Immunity Booster] is very healthy and it helps in increasing immunity and in other numerous ways during winter. Ingredients used here are very healthy for our body as all of these ingredients are used as medicine from ancient times.
Ginger is also good for arthritis, any type of joint pain or inflammation, motion sickness, and Nausea. Sonth [dry ginger] is also good for heart health. It’s actually very beneficial as it works as an instant solution for cough and cold. Do watch the whole video of this Immunity Booster recipe.
Jaggery prevents constipation by aiding digestion. Immunity Booster activates the digestive enzymes in our body, thus helping in the proper digestion of food. Turmeric is used as an Ayurveda medicine that cures cough and cold also keeps your bones strong.
This Immunity Booster or sonth goli is very easy to make as no cooking is required in this except melting the ghee. The recipe itself is quite forgiving as you can adjust the number of ingredients according to your taste preference.
Immunity Booster Video Recipe :
- 3 Tbsp Dry Ginger Powder
- 2 Tbsp jaggery
- 1 Tbsp Ghee
- 1.2 Tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 Tbsp Honey
How to make Immunity Booster | Sonth / Sunth/ Soonth goli For Jukam recipe:
- Take a bowl and add 3 tbsp. dry ginger powder.
- Add 2 tbsp. jiggery.
- Add 1 tbsp. ghee.
- Add ½ tbsp. turmeric powder.
- Add 1 tbsp. honey. Mix it well.
- Make small balls of mixture.
- Store the saunth and gur ki goli in a box and use daily with milk in breakfast.
- Don't make it warm or hot, just need to melt the ghee.
How to make Immunity Booster | Sonth / Sunth/ Soonth goli For Jukam recipe with step by step photos:
1. Take a bowl and add 3 tbsp. dry ginger powder.
2. Add 2 tbsp. jiggery.
3. Add 1 tbsp. ghee.
4. Add ½ tbsp. turmeric powder.
5. Add 1 tbsp. honey. Mix it well.
6. Make small balls of mixture.