Table of Contents
White sauce cheese Maggi is a delicious Maggi mixed in milk and cheese. The presence of milk and cheese adds great flavor and essence to the dish. One can add various ingredients to the dish as per his choice. A very detailed recipe for this dish is given at the bottom of the article. The article also mentions the benefits as well as limitations of white sauce cheese Maggi. The dish has a delicious taste and is packed with nutrients. But it has some limitations also which are again mentioned in the article.
White sauce cheese Maggi is enjoyed by every age group of people. Kids are very fond of this dish. One can include various components in the dish as per his preference. It is a perfect dish for evening snack time. It can be easily prepared in a short time. One does not require much time in its preparation.
The instructions, procedure to make, benefit, and limitations of white sauce cheese Maggi are described in detail below.
White sauce cheese Maggi contains vitamin A, iron, and iodine. All these are very essential minerals were by the body. As per the nutritional content present in this dish it is suitable to consume it once around every 1 or 2 days. The carbs present in white sauce cheese Maggi provide instant energy to us. The dish is widely love by kids. This dish is perfect to satisfy one’s evening hunger. The dish also contains milk which contains calcium. It is very healthy for us. The dish is not only delicious but also healthy for us. It has great nutritional content. It can benefit us if consumed in proper quantities. One should not consume it excessively. The dish has various healthy components that provide us with great benefits. Overall the dish is beneficial to us if consumed in the right amount.
Another component of the dish is cheese which contains protein. Cheese is yet another healthy food item if consumed in
Right quantity by us. It helps in preventing the breakage of bones. Also, it is find that cheese can enhance one’s dental health. One can get a pack of taste along with nutrients in this dish. So, kids should be given this dish but in less quantity only to protect their bodies.
Inspire of having various benefits, white sauce cheese Maggi has some limitations also. Kids today are very fond of Maggi. It contains monosodium glutamate and leads which is not good for our health. Overconsumption of this dish can be very harmful to us. Kids should not be given this dish in excessive quantity. Maggi consists of a high amount of sodium which can cause high blood pressure and cardiac disorders. It can also lead to weight gain. Overconsumption of this dish can also affect the working of our digestive system. This is a common problem face by many people.
White sauce cheese Maggi contains fat that increases the level of bad cholesterol in our body. This is very harmful to us. As per some studies, Maggi also contains some amount of lead. It contains an acid that stimulates antioxidants causing acidity in our body. It also contains maida which is again harmful to our health.
Regular consumption of this dish can be harmful to our health. So, one should consume this dish rarely. Enjoy this mouth-watering dish with your friends and family.
- 2 packets Maggi
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp maida flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1/2 cup Chopped onions
- 1/2 cup chopped Capsicum
- 1/2 cup boiled corn
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- Maggi Masala
- 1/3 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- Take a pan, add 2 cups of water and boil it completely.
- Then add 2 packets, Maggi. Crack the Maggi and cook it well.
- Add salt to it as per your taste, cook well the Maggi.
- Now add 1 tbsp oil and mix it well. Strain the cooked Maggi.
- Take another pan and add 2 tbsp butter.
- Add 2 tbsp maida flour.
- Roast it well and don't overcook it. Maintain white color.
- Now, add two cups of milk and mix well.
- Add 1 tbsp oregano and 1 tbsp paprika.
- Then add 1/2 cup Chopped onions, 1/2 cup chopped Capsicum and1/2 cup boiled corn in it.
- Cook well in Low flame for 7-10 minutes.
- Then add salt and 1 tbsp black pepper to it and mix it well.
- Put 1 pack of Maggi Masala in it and mix it well.
- Now add 1/3 Cup Mozzarella Cheese and mix well.
- Finally, add boiled Maggi to the above pan and mix well.
- Put it on a plate, and sprinkle 1 pack of Maggi masala and some coriander above it. Garnishing can be done as per one's choice. Various ingredients are used to garnish the dish.
- Make sure maida flour are well roasted in butter otherwise it burned taste lost the real flavor of white sauce.
- You can also add pizza cheese, chadder cheese or what you have the type of cheese.
How to make cheese maggi with white sauce | white sauce maggi | maggi cheese noodles with steps by steps with photos:
Take a pan, add 2 cups of water and boil it completely.
Then add 2 packets, Maggi. Crack the Maggi and cook it well.
Add salt to it as per your taste, cook well the Maggi.
Now add 1 tbsp oil and mix it well. Strain the cooked Maggi.
Take another pan and add 2 tbsp butter.
Add 2 tbsp maida flour. Roast it well and don’t overcook it. Maintain white color.
Now, add two cups of milk and mix well.
Add 1 tbsp oregano and 1 tbsp paprika.
Then add 1/2 cup chopped onions, 1/2 cup chopped Capsicum and1/2 cup boiled corn in it.
Cook well in Low flame for 7-10 minutes.
Then add salt and 1 tbsp black pepper to it and mix it well.
Put 1 pack of Maggi Masala in it and mix it well.
Now add 1/3 Cup Mozzarella Cheese and mix well.
Finally, add boiled Maggi to the above pan and mix well.
Put it on a plate, and sprinkle 1 pack of Maggi masala and some coriander above it. Garnishing is complete as per one’s choice. Various ingredients are use to garnish the dish.