Table of Contents
In this article let us discuss how to cook carrot Tikki. Its ingredients needed, the procedure, and the benefits as well.
Benefits of Carrot Tikki
Carrot Tikki is one of the unique snacks loved by vegans. it is one of the finest dishes. that is very easy to cook and the most loved snack by the kids where the carrot is the main ingredient for this dish.
It is rich in Vitamins like A, C, and B9. Vitamin A is use to boost eye power. Where it helps to prevent night blindness, boosts the reproductive system. Also, it strengthens the bones and teeth as well. Vitamin Cis the most abundant. where it helps to prevent the cells and tissues from oxidative stress. Also, it produces an enzyme called collagen. that helps to flexible the bones and skin in our body, prevents skin peeling. It makes us younger irrespective of age. Vitamin B9 also known as Folic Acid or Folate helps to take place in manufacturing the red blood cells in the body. where it produces quality oxygen as well, regulates the blood pressure in the body. It boosts the pumping rate of the heart as well.
Carrot Tikki is generally best to serve during evening times as a snack or a small break food before dinner. as it helps to provide enough energy to the body that suppresses hunger hormones as well. The guests who visit your home will be easily attach to that dish. That becomes the memory to remind the home because of its taste and the crispness it provides. Though it contains lots of vegetables, oil is need to fry it. Which will raise the cholesterol level of the body, as it is responsible for the weight gain of the body as well.
So, people who intend to reduce their weight may have a suggestion from a doctor to think about it. Bread Crumbs are also use here. Where it helps to raise the energy level as soon as possible. Where carrot Tikki is rich in B vitamins known as Thiamine and Riboflavin. Also call B1 and B2 that helps to break down the cells, tissues into glucose to raise the energy level in the body. It also acts as a stress reliever. Where it helps to relieve the stress hormones in the body, keeps us feel free, and snaps out of depression as well.
Carrot Tikki is good to get consume by even kids. Who aged from 6 to the adults and also by senior citizens. Where it is too good for the heart. That makes us feel light and to get prevent from heart attacks. Also, heart strokes and cardiovascular diseases. which is one of the modernized food. It contains a traditional method of cooking style and ingredients. It gives a best-balanced diet combination food. Have a look at the steps keenly and starts cooking to get the expected taste.
- Butter - 1 tablespoon
- Oil - 1 tablespoon
- Chopped Onions - 1 cup
- Chopped Green Chilli - 1 cup
- Grated Ginger - 1 tablespoon
- Fine Chopped Carrot - 250 grams
- Fine Chopped Ground - 1 cup
- Salt - required amount
- Cumin-Coriander powder - 1 tablespoon
- Asafoetida powder - 1 pinch
- Chilli Flakes - 1 tablespoon
- Oregano - 1 tablespoon
- Black pepper powder - 1 teaspoon
- Mango powder - 1 tablespoon
- Boiled Green peas - ½ cup
- Boiled potato - 1 bowl
- Bread crumbs - ½ cup
- Coriander leaves - required amount
How to make Carrot Tikki Recipe | Aloo Carrot Cutlet Recipe:
- In a hot pan, add 1 tbsp of butter, one tbsp of oil.
- One cup of chopped onions.
- Along with 1 cup of chopped green chili and saute it well.
- Add one tbsp of grated ginger.
- Along with 250 grams of finely chopped carrot.
- A cup of finely chopped ground. Saute it well and add salt of the required amount.
- Add 1 tbsp of cumin-coriander powder, a pinch of asafoetida powder, and cook it well.
- Along with it add 1 tbsp of chili flakes.
- Add 1 tbsp of oregano.
- Add a tsp of black pepper powder and cook it up well.Once all is done.
- Now add 1 tbsp of mango powder.
- Add ½ cup of boiled green peas, and mix it up well. Now cool it down completely.
- Add 1 bowl of boiled potato, along with the salt of the required amount and mix it well.
- Add ½ cup of bread crumbs, mix it up well.
- Now grease your hand with oil. Make Tikki with your choice shape.
- Make tikki and coat it with cornflour.
- Roast the tikki on pan with some oil.
- Add some coriander leaves over it, finally, it is ready to serve.
- You can add more veggies in this tikki mixture. but make sure tikki mixture will not be moist.
- this carrot tikki also eaten with burger buns and sliced veggies.
How to make Carrot Tikki Recipe | Aloo Carrot Cutlet Recipe step by step with photos:
In a hot pan, add 1 tbsp of butter, one tbsp of oil.
Add One cup of chopped onions.
Along with 1 cup of chopped green chili and saute it well.
Add one tbsp of grated ginger..
Along with 250 grams of finely chopped carrot.
A cup of finely chopped ground. Saute it well and add salt of the required amount.
Add 1 tbsp of cumin-coriander powder, a pinch of asafoetida powder, and cook it well.
Along with it add 1 tbsp of chili flakes.
Add 1 tbsp of oregano.
Add a tsp of black pepper powder and cook it up well.Once all is done.
Now add 1 tbsp of mango powder.
Add ½ cup of boiled green peas, and mix it up well. Now cool it down completely.
Add 1 bowl of boiled potato, along with the salt of the required amount and mix it well.
Add ½ cup of bread crumbs, mix it up well.
Now grease your hand with oil. Make Tikki with your choice shape.
Make tikki and coat it with cornflour.
Roast the tikki on pan with some oil.
Add some coriander leaves over it, finally, it is ready to serve.