Table of Contents
Are you a potato chip fan but would like to taste something more savory? This delicious chips chaat recipe has the perfect combination of flavors for you. This masala wafer chat is made with simple potato chips, some veggies, and home spices.
Let’s go to the point, learn how to make chips chaat? To make these chips chaat, I use cucumber, tomato, onions which are finely chopped. You can use more veggies like carrots and cabbage. To give it some more flavor, I also added some house seasonings, such as cumin, red chili, and chat masala.
This masala wafer chaat is easy to make with simple steps. You can make this chaat when you are hungry and impatient. Take some favorite veggies and chop them, then take some potato chips and put them on the plate. Put veggies on the potato chips and add some spices, ta-da! Ready your savory tasty Chaat masala chips.
The recipe can easily be used for kids’ evening snacks as well as party starters. This snack can be served at a kitty party as well as a small gathering.
If you want to make potato chips at home I have that homemade potato chips recipe which is helpful for you to make Potato chips chaat. You can make this chaat with different brands of potato chips like Balaji wafers chat, Lays chips chaat, and so on.
So make this Chips Chaat recipe at home also serve this instant recipe to your kids. I’m sure they will love it also adults.
- 2 pack Balaji salted wafers
- fine chopped cucumbers
- fine chopped onions
- fine chopped tomatoes
- some chaat masala
- red chili powder
- cumin powder
How To Make Masala Wafer Chaat Recipe:
- Take a plate and put some simple potato chips.
- Add some fie chopped cucumber.
- Then add some chopped onions.
- After that, add some chopped tomatoes.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala and red chili powder.
- Also sprinkle some cumin powder.
- Add some simple mayonnaise and then add some salt as per taste but add little because potato chips has salt.
- Ready to serve masala wafer chat.
- You can add more vegetables to make it healthier.
- You can use any chips available with you.
How To Make Masala Wafer Chat | How to Make Chips Chaat | Potato Chips Chaat Recipe step by step with photos:
1.Take a plate and put some simple potato chips.
2. Add some fie chopped cucumber.
3. Then add some chopped onions.
4. After that add some chopped tomatoes.
5. Sprinkle some chaat masala and red chili powder.
6. Also sprinkle some cumin powder.
7. Add some simple mayonnaise and then add some salt as per taste but add little because potato chips has salt.
8. Ready to serve masala wafer chat.