Table of Contents
The basket puri chaat is made with delicious, sweet, tangy and spicy filling and topped with sweetened curd, chutneys and crunch of Nylon Sev- taste that is irresistible.
Want to get some tangy, yummy snacks with in no time? Let’s make basket chaat puri with yummy ingredients. You can make this recipe as starters at any party or evening snacks at home.
It is made with Maida flour and salt. You can add some wheat flour if you want some healthiness. This puri is thicker than normal puri. This puri made in basket shape to fill stuffing for chaat.
You can add your choice filling like numerous possibilities as per your choices in this Basket Puri Chaat. I have used a healthier option in this recipe in the form of different kinds of steamed Sprouts-Black Chana and Moong.
It can be an ideal party starter snack and certainly can raise lot of curiosity with your party guests. These sprouts are spiced with Indian spices and chutneys are added to elevate its flavor.
The Puri Chaat recipe can also be prepared with bread as bread katori chaat. Bread slices are rolled thin and deep-fried with small cup to so that it holds the shape.
Make this delicious easy-to-make recipe at home and get the taste of most eaten street food of India.
Basket Puri Chaat Video Recipe :
- 1 Cup Oil
- 10 Basket Puri
- 1 Bowl Boiled Chana
- 1 Bowl Boiled Tepary Bean
- 1 Bowl Boiled Mug Bean
- 1 Bowl Boiled Potatoes
- 1 Bowl Masala Peanuts
- 1 Bowl Onions
- 1 Bowl Curd
- 1 Bowl Green Chutney
- 1 Tbsp Chart Masala
- 1 Bowl Date Chutney
- 1 Bowl Sev
How to make Basket Puri Chaat | Katori Chaat | Basket Chaat recipe:
- Take basket puris.
- Add some boiled Chana (chickpeas).
- Add boiled tepary beans and boiled mung beans.
- Add some boiled and smashed potatoes and some masala peanuts.
- Add some chopped onion.
- Add curd.
- Put green chutney and sprinkle some chat masala.
- Pour some date chutney.
- Put sev on the puris then put some coriander leaves.
- Ready to serve.
- Add filing as per your choice.
- Use fresh curd, also add sugar for sweet filling.
How to make Basket Puri Chaat | Katori Chaat | Basket Chaat recipe with step by step photos:
1. Take basket puris.
2. Add some boiled Chana (chickpeas).
3. Add boiled tepary beans and boiled mung beans.
4. Add some boiled and smashed potatoes and some masala peanuts.
5. Add some chopped onion.
6. Add curd.
7. Put green chutney and sprinkle some chat masala.
8. Pour some date chutney.
9. Put sev on the puris then put some coriander leaves.
10. Ready to serve.