Table of Contents
This coconut cookies are crispy outside and chewy inside snack is very easy to make. This dish is almost loved by every aged group of people. You can make this snack in various shapes also to enjoy its taste. If you try your hands one in this dish it will become easy for you to make this snack. This snack is very sweet and delicious that one can make easily and enjoy its taste. This snack is often served in festive seasons or in functions. The dish does not consume much time to prepare. It only takes 30 minutes to prepare this dish. Also, it is easy to include them in our diet. This snack can also be consumed as an evening snack. Kids typically crave for snacks at evening time. So this dish is perfect for their evening hunger as it has several benefits.
There are a number of benefits of consuming coconut cookies. Vitamins included in coconut cookies are vitamin B3, B5, E and C. Being a rich vitamins dish it is very healthier dish one can have. These vitamins not only relishes the immune system but also, they boost up the immunity in human body.
Body fat problem which is faced by many people is also burned by eating coconut cookies. Since, coconut is rich in copper and iron, it protects the human body cells. Eating coconut cookies is also good for heart health. Its helps to maintain the blood glucose level in humans.
Its has high content of manganese that helps to improve bone health. It can also aid to reduce belly fat. Coconut also contains powerful antioxidants like salicylic acid, caffeic acid and gallic acid, thus, cookies made out of coconut protects body cells from oxidative damage.
It contains phytochemicals that can fight against various disorders. It also help in safeguarding our heart by maintain the level of cholesterol thus reducing the risk of cardiac disorder. These are very easy to be included in one’s daily diet. It is not only tasty, but it has a wide range of advantages for us.
Overall, consumption of cookies is very beneficial to us. Thus, one should include coconut cookies in his diet.
Apart from various benefits, coconut cookies also have some limitations. As coconut cookies contain high amount of fat, it contains huge quantity of calories which is not good for our health. If they are consumed in an inconsiderable amount, they can lead to weight gain. Thus, it should be consumed by us in proper quantities only. Some people who have allergy to coconuts, should avoid eating cookies and other such products. Also people having high level of cholesterol should not consume it, as it might affect the cholesterol level in them. Overconsumption of this dish can lead to various problems. So it is necessary to know about effects of excess consumption of coconut cookies.
- 1/2 Cup soft butter(85 gram)
- 1/3 Cup sugar powder(55 gram)
- 1/2 Cup maida flour (85 gram)
- 2/3 Cup coconut powder (55 gram)
- 2 tablespoons Semolina (Suji)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- In a bowl, add 1/2 cup soft butter (85 grams) and 1/3 cup sugar powder (55 grams). Then beat it till sugar melts, and it becomes smooth and white color.
- Now add 1/2 Cup maida flour (85 grams), 2/3 cup coconut powder (55 grams), 2 tablespoons Semolina (Suji) and 1 tablespoon vanilla essence in the same bowl.
- And then beat it and make dough of it.
- Make small balls out of it and put it on a tray.
- Now preheat above balls at 160 °C for 10 minutes.
- Then bake them at 160° C for 25 minutes. Now take them out. Finally, the delicious snack is ready to serve. Enjoy the mouth-watering snack with your friends and family.
- You can add dried coconut crumbs in behalf of coconut powder
- Make sure cookies are not overcooked.
How To make 3 ingredient coconut cookies | Healthy Coconut Cookies | Simple Coconut Cookies Recipe step by step with photos:
In a bowl, add 1/2 cup soft butter (85 grams).
Add 1/3 cup sugar powder (55 grams).
Then beat it till sugar melts, and it becomes smooth and white color.
Now add 1/2 Cup maida flour (85 grams).
Add 2/3 cup coconut powder (55 grams).
Then add 2 tablespoons Semolina (Suji).
Add 1 tablespoon vanilla essence in the same bowl.
And then beat it and make dough of it.
Make small balls out of it and put it on a baking tray. Now preheat above balls at 160 °C for 10 minutes. Then bake them at 160° C for 25 minutes.
Finally, the delicious snack is ready to serve. Enjoy the mouth-watering snack with your friends and family.