Table of Contents
Today I will share my cherished variant of the maggi which is veg cheese masala maggi formula prepared with cheese and loaded with veggies. Which is my outright top choice. The fundamental proverb of my formula is to give a zesty taste to it just as a sound bundle.
This formula won’t just make you inexpressibly pleased with scrumptious chips. But at the same time, it is not difficult to get ready in a couple of moments.
This Maggi Instant Noodles formula is India’s most cherished moment noodles food. Individuals of all age bunches love it, be it children or grown-ups. Regardless of whether you are in a rush to leave for your working environment. You can in a flash make this formula and satisfy your yearning pranks on the double.
You can utilize cheese solid shapes or ground cheese. Also, cheese cuts for this formula – anything that you see as appealing.
All you want is a hot bowl of Maggi, particularly during the cold weather days, to the flavour you up. This is a safe place for pretty much every individual. As it is newly ready, gives you energy, burns. Through substantially less measure of time, and is cheap.
Even though Maggi isn’t the best choice, eating it periodically is alright. Trust you will check this out and let me in on how it shows up for you. Beautiful vegetables and a couple of flavors to the normal Maggi formula make it into a solid dish.
In this formula, I utilized beautiful fixings like onions, tomatoes, potatoes, green peas, carrots, and an entire decent measure of cheese to make it a complete hit.
How to make Cheese Masala Maggi at home? This Maggi recipe method is so simple to make. This cheese Maggi recipe is made of cheese cubes, grated cheese, or even cheese slices. Make it cheese Maggi recipe without vegetables or with vegetables as per your required taste.
Cheese Maggi recipe is a very tasty and delicious go-to food. It is one of those recipes that twist our ultimate comfort zone food. Where cheese with other vegetable combinations in the Masala Maggi makes it a super cheesy healthy veggie Maggi.
A bowl of Hot Maggi is the most comforting thing you will ever need on a dull day. It is also instant prepared, very tasty, and delicious, and inexpensive. It is also known as the cheese Maggi noodles recipe. These noodles are easily available at each and every grocery store.
Cheese Maggi recipes are served for morning breakfast, but this recipe is an ideal evening snack recipe. In this recipe, I used many variations of veggies for goodness, this cheese Maggi recipe has masala Maggi ingredients like onion, tomatoes, sweet corn, capsicum, carrot, and Maggi’s tastemaker spice masala to make this yummy veg cheese masala Maggi recipe.
Masala Maggi Video Recipe :
- 11.2 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Tsp Musterd Seed
- 1 Tsp Cumin Seed
- 1.2 Tsp Tumeric Powder
- 1.2 cup Chopped Onions
- 1 Big Chopped Potato
- 1.2 cup Chopped Carrot
- 1.2 cup Chopped Tomato
- 1.4 cup Chopped Green Chili
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Black Paper Powder
- 3 cup water
- 1.2 cup Boiled Green Pees
- 1.2 cup Boiled Corn
- 3 Pake Maggi
- 3 cup water
- 11.2 Tbsp Maggi Masala Powder
- 1.2 cup Paneer Cube
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1.2 Tsp Lemon Juice
How to make Veg Cheese Masala Maggi Recipe:
- Take a pan and heat it up and add 1 1/2 tbsp. oil, 1 tbsp. mustard seeds, 1 tbsp. cumin seeds, and 1/2 tbsp. turmeric powder.
- Add 1/2 cup finely chopped onions. Saute well.
- Add 1 big fine chopped potatoes, 1/2 cup chopped carrot, 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes, and 1/2 cup chopped green chilies.
- Add salt as per taste and 1 tbsp. black paper powder. Mix it well.
- Add 3 cup water in the pan. Cover lid and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup boiled green peas, 1/2 cup boiled corn.
- Add 3 maggi pack.
- Add 1/2 tbsp. maggi masala powder.
- Add 1/2 cup paneer cubes.
- Add 1 tbsp. butter. Cook well and at last add salt if needed.
- Ready to serve hot. Decorate with cheese slice.
- You can add vegetables of your choice like spinach, sweet corn.
- Adjust the spices according to your preference.
- If you are a spice lover, you can add 1 tbsp. of schezwan sauce to your cooked Maggi.
- You can also add some different types of cheese on top to make Mumbai Street Style Veg cheese Masala Maggi.
How to make Veg Cheese Maggi Masala Recipe | Masala Maggi at home recipe with step by step photos:
1. Take a pan and heat it up and add 1 1/2 tbsp. oil, 1 tbsp. mustard seeds, 1 tbsp. cumin seeds, and 1/2 tbsp. turmeric powder.
2. Add 1/2 cup finely chopped onions. Saute well.
3. Add 1 big fine chopped potatoes, 1/2 cup chopped carrot, 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes, and 1/2 cup chopped green chilies.
4. Add salt as per taste and 1 tbsp. black paper powder. Mix it well.
5. Add 3 cup water in the pan. Cover lid and simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Add 1/2 cup boiled green peas, 1/2 cup boiled corn.
7. Add 3 maggi pack.
8. Add 1/2 tbsp. maggi masala powder.
9. Add 1/2 cup paneer cubes.
10. Add 1 tbsp. butter. Cook well and at last add salt if needed.
11. Ready to serve hot. Decorate with cheese slice.