Table of Contents
Today I will show you how to make Ukala powder (Herbal / Ayurveda) Premix also called as Kadha Premix. This Ukala powder can be used to make Ukala, and this will save your time. Instead of making this powder daily, just make this premix and add 1 tbsp. while making Herbal Drink.
It is a traditional remedy for a cough, cold, fever, upset stomach and this remedy is old generations but very effective. By Drinking this drink on regular basis will help us to beat the cold weather and increase the body immunity.
In this ukala powder the ingredients like ajwain seeds, dill seeds (Suva Dana), cloves, cinnamon, anise, black paper seeds, turmeric powder, salt, cumin powder, and black salt.
These are the best spices for our health and which not just fight existing cough and cold but also increase immunity.This decoction (ukala masala) works best for protecting you against seasonal infections and keeping sickness out of your body.
The presence of anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties makes this masala good for your gut and overall immunity too. This kadha will improve digestion and also flush out toxins from the body.
Make this Dry Ayurveda kadha Powder or Ukala Powder for your family and loved one and give heal and protection from COVID-19 virus. Let’s become healthier than before and make a strong protection layer for COVID-19.
UKALA Masala Video Recipe :
- 4 Tbsp Ajwain Seeds
- 2 Tbsp Dill Seeds [suva dana]
- 1 Tbsp Cloves
- 1 - Cinnamon [Taj]
- 2 - Star Anise
- 2 Tbsp Black Paper Seeds
- 2 Tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Cumin Powder
- 2 Tbsp Black Salt
How to make Ukala Powder Recipe | Secret Recipe Of Ukala Masala recipe:
- Take blender jar and add 4 tbsp. ajwain seeds.
- Add 2 tbsp. dill seeds.
- Add 1 tbsp. cloves.
- Add 1 cinnamon.
- Add 2 star anise.
- 2 tbsp. black paper seed.
- 2 tbsp. turmeric powder.
- Add 1 tbsp. salt.
- Add 1 tbsp. cumin powder.
- 2 tbsp. black salt.
- Grind it and make smooth powder.
- Store in air tight container. Ad use it with warm water.
- Using fresh spices makes the kadha flavourful.
- If you are serving for kids, make sure not to serve strong kadha as it causes body heat.
- Immunity booster drink tastes good and is beneficial when served hot.
How to make Ukala Powder Recipe | Secret Recipe Of Ukala Masala recipe with step by step photos:
1. Take blender jar and add 4 tbsp. ajwain seeds.
2. Add 2 tbsp. dill seeds.
3. Add 1 tbsp. cloves.
4. Add 1 cinnamon.
5. Add 2 star anise.
6. 2 tbsp. black paper seed.
7. 2 tbsp. turmeric powder.
8. Add 1 tbsp. salt.
9. Add 1 tbsp. cumin powder.
10. 2 tbsp. black salt.
11. Grind it and make smooth powder.
12. Store in air tight container. Ad use it with warm water.