Table of Contents
Anjeer Barfi Recipe is very easy with no consistency checks and also requires less ghee unlike other sweets, it is made with figs and dates which is very easy that needs no consistency checks so even beginners can try.
This Anjeer Barfi can be made in minutes just the setting time is more, it is very healthy and nutritious with the natural sweetness. This recipe is one of the healthier ones that will satisfy your sweet tooth plus provide many health topics.
Anjeer are naturally sweet, and are rich in fiber. With the numerous vitamins and minerals, it lowers blood pressure, controls diabetes, and strengthens bones.
Plus, the antioxidant properties present in the fruit are great for skin as well as hair. Serve this delectable Barfi to your friends and family and pocket those cheesy compliments thrown your way.
Healthy and tasty, Anjeer Barfi is a very easy and quick Indian dessert to prepare specially on festivals like Diwali and other special occasions. With high concentration of vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants it also has numerous health benefits.
Anjeer Barfi Video Recipe :
- 500 Gm Anjeer
- 11.2 Tbsp Ghee
- 1.2 Tsp Cardamom Powder
How to make Anjeer Barfi | How To Make Anjeer Barfi | Anjeer Dessert recipe:
- Take 500 gram Anjeer.
- Cut it into small pieces.
- Cut all anjeers and put into the bowl.
- Take a pan and add 1 ½ tbsp. Ghee.
- Add Anjeer pieces in the pan.
- Roast Anjeer pieces on low flame continuously till then it become soft.
- Now add ¼ tbsp. Cardamom powder and mix well.
- Transfer the prepared mixture into a greased mound.
- Set the mixture like a block.
- Cut into small square pieces.
- Now ready to eat this Anjeer Barfi, enjoy!!
- Adding poppy seeds is optional but I recommend adding it for nice crunchiness.
- You can even add 1/4 sweetened khoya for extra richness.
How to make Anjeer Barfi | How To Make Anjeer Barfi | Anjeer Dessert recipe with step by step photos:
1. Take 500 gram Anjeer.
2. Cut it into small pieces.
3. Cut all anjeers and put into the bowl.
4. Take a pan and add 1 ½ tbsp. Ghee.
5. Add Anjeer pieces in the pan.
6. Roast Anjeer pieces on low flame continuously till than it become soft.
7. Now add ¼ tbsp. cardamom powder and mix well.
8. Transfer the prepared mixture into a greased mound.
9. Set the mixture like block.
10. Cut into small square pieces.
11. Now ready to eat this Anjeer Barfi, enjoy!!