Table of Contents
In this article, we are going to explore how to make ragda puri and what are the things required to do. Ragda puri is the best evening time snack, and it also acts as the best snack during break time as well.
Generally, pain puri helps to keep your blood oxygenated. Whereas, it helps to carry out the oxygen to the whole body and that keeps your entire body system in a stable form. Ragda puri helps to keep you with more energy.
As it is rich in calories, which helps to reduce the hunger level of the body. It improves the satiety hormones, which involves keeping you feel full. Pudhina, Coriander, jaljira, and potato are the main ingredients used in this dish.
Pudhina helps to treat stomach works. Where it helps to relieve the problems of digestion in our body. Where it acts as a great medicine for these kinds of factors. It helps to add taste to the add and that is the reason it has been add to most of the foods finally. It even boosts the immune system.
Where it fights against bacterial infections like cold, cough, and fever. For women, it is a great friend where it helps to remove the skin acne and makes our skin feel so fresh with a great glow. The smell and the nutrients of pudhina act as a great stress buster. Which helps to relieve us from the stress hormones of the body.
Another important ingredient is coriander. Which is high in vitamin K, where it helps to remove the blood clots in the body. Where it acts as the best medicine for brain tumors. It even helps to strengthen the bones and prevents the problems like osteoporosis.
It helps to be a great relief for asthma and nasal swelling. Jaljira has been use for digestion. Where it has more fiber and antioxidants. Which helps to undergo good digestion and helps to relieve digestive issues. Potato is generally rich in carbohydrates. Where it gives a great amount of energy. That long lasts for more time, and it even has some electrolytes which help to activate the nerve cells of our body.
It even has some additional minerals. Like manganese, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, and vitamin-like folic acid. Magnesium helps to absorb the vitamins, and it helps to maintain the blood pressure of our body. Phosphorus involves in hair growth and folate known as the B9 vitamin. Which helps to manufacture the red blood cells that give over enough oxygen to the entire body.
This Ragda Puri With New Style is not suggest for diabetic patients. It even affects the heart depending upon the people, and it gives much weight gain. Where it is not a friendly food for people who intend to reduce their weight.
Ragda puri With New Style Recipe Video:
To make Pani:
- Phudina leaves (2 cups)
- Coriander leaves (1 cup)
- Hot chilies (3)
- Chopped Ginger (require amount)
- Lemon juice (1 & 1/2 tsp)
- Jaljira Masala (2 tablespoons)
- Chat masala (2 tablespoons)
- Black salt (1 teaspoon)
- Water (required amount)
To make Ragda:
- Oil (2 tablespoons)
- Cumin seeds (required amount)
- Asafoetida powder (a pinch)
- Turmeric powder (1/2 teaspoon)
- Fine chopped green chilies (3)
- Boiled dry peas (250 grams)
- Boiled mashed potatoes (300 grams)
- Water (2 cups)
- Salt (required amount)
- Cumin powder (1 tablespoon)
- Chopped onions (required amount)
- Sev (required amount)
- In a mixer, add 2 cups of Phudina.
- Add 1 cup of coriander.
- Then add 3 hot chilies along with chopped ginger.
- Add 1 1/2 teaspoons of lemon juice.
- Then add jaljira masala of 2 tablespoons, along with chat masala with 2 teaspoons.
- Finally, add some black salt with some water. Blend it well.
- In a hot pan, add 2 tablespoons of oil along with some cumin seeds.
- Add a pinch of asafoetida powder along with a teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Now, add 3 finely chopped green chilies.
- Add 250 grams of boiled dry peas.
- Now, add 300 grams of boiled mashed potatoes over it.
- Add 2 cups of water and mix it well.
- Add salt over it along with a teaspoon of cumin powder. Mix it again and boil it.
- Add 2/3 cups of ragda mixture and move it to a separate plate over it. Add 5 tablespoons of pani over it and mix it well.
- Fill hot ragda in puri, and add some finely chopped onions for additional taste.
- Also add some sev, along with some coriander.
- Finally, it is ready to serve.
- You can add masala peanuts into puris. It gives great taste with spicy pani.
- When you add the boiled peas, make sure they will cook perfectly. If they are not cooked well, then they not mix well with pani.
- You can use this ragda recipe for ragda patties as well.
How To make Ragda Puri With New Style | Street Style Ragda Puri Recipe steps by steps with photos:
1. In a mixer add 2 cups of Phudina.
2. Add 1 cup of coriander.
3. Then add 3 hot chilies along with chopped ginger.
4. Add 1 1/2 teaspoons of lemon juice.
5. Then add jaljira masala of 2 tablespoons, along with chat masala with 2 teaspoons.
6. Finally, add some black salt with some water. Blend it well.
7. In a hot pan, add 2 tablespoons of oil along with some cumin seeds.
8. Add a pinch of asafoetida powder along with a teaspoon of turmeric powder.
9. Now, add 3 finely chopped green chilies.
10. Add 250 grams of boiled dry peas.
11. Now, add 300 grams of boiled mashed potatoes over it.
12. Add 2 cups of water and mix it well.
13. Add salt over it along with a teaspoon of cumin powder. Mix it again and boil it.
14. Add 2/3 cups of ragda mixture and move it to a separate plate over it. Add 5 tablespoons of pani over it and mix it well.
15. Fill hot ragda in puri, and add some finely chopped onions for additional taste.
16. Also add some sev, along with some coriander. Finally, it is ready to serve.