Table of Contents
This easy homemade milk chocolate recipe will help you make your sweet dishes in no time. Anyone can beat up tasty milk chocolates at home using this step-by-step homemade milk chocolate bar recipe.
How to make a milk chocolate recipe at home? This easy homemade chocolate recipe will support you! Why buy chocolates from stores when you can make your homemade chocolate?
Who says no to chocolate especially kids and even some adults like me? With a few ingredients available in the storeroom, we can make homemade chocolate in no time without any artificial preservatives.
Powder Sugar, cocoa powder, and Chocolate Essence are the essential ingredients that go into the making of the homemade chocolate recipe. I mention that using good-quality cocoa powder is important. This bar recipe is ideal for guests if you are holding a kitty party, dinner party, or even game night. Your kids will more appreciate this marvelous homemade milk chocolate bar.
Milk Chocolate Video Recipe :
- 0.3 Cup Coconut Oil
- 0.2 Cup Powder Sugar
- 0.2 Cup Coco Powder
- 1 Tbsp Chocolate Essence
How to make Homemade Milk Chocolate :
- Take a pan and add 2 cup water then put another bowl on it like double boiled.
- Add 1/3 cup coconut oil.
- Add ½ cup sugar powder.
- Add ½ cup coco powder. Mix it well.
- Add 1 tbsp chocolate essence. Mix it well.
- Take chocolate mold. Spread red editable color.
- Add chocolate paste in mold.
- Add roasted dry fruit in remaining chocolate paste.
- Add mixture into biscuit mold. Freeze both mold for 30 minutes.
- Ready to eat.
- if you are looking for replacing coconut oil, then use cocoa butter or vanaspati ghee.
- adjust the amount of sugar-based on the sweetness you prefer.
- to prepare dark chocolate, do not add sugar to the above-mentioned milk chocolate recipe.
How to Homemade Milk Chocolate | Make Chocolate at Home with step by step photos:
1. Take a pan and add 2 cup water then put another bowl on it like double boiled.
2. Add 1/3 cup coconut oil.
3. Add ½ cup sugar powder.
4. Add ½ cup coco powder. Mix it well.
5. Add 1 tbsp chocolate essence. Mix it well.
6. Take chocolate mold. Spread red editable color.
7. Add chocolate paste in mold.
8. Add roasted dry fruit in remaining chocolate paste.
9. Add mixture into biscuit mold. Freeze both mold for 30 minutes.
10. Ready to eat.