Table of Contents
This mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share). It is one of the easiest dessert recipes you’ll ever make, and you’ll never make another mug cake again after you try my recipe!
Perfect Mug Cake in 5 Minutes. In this video, we will cook together 3-minute Microwave cake recipes, this is a very easy and very tasty, rich, and spongy eggless cake recipe, made right in the microwave inside a mug.
Are you craving a cake and don’t want to wait any longer? Then this is the recipe for you. Well, it will take you less than 5 minutes for prepping and 3 minutes for cooking and you can enjoy an absolutely delicious chocolate cake whenever you like!
This cake has a perfectly soft and spongy cake texture to it, which makes it the best cake in a mug. This awesomely delicious mug cake is a single-serving one.
Another good thing about this microwave cake is, you will only need one mug to do the whole prepping and baking process. So it’s not only very delicious but also very easy to make too.
Eggless Mug Cake Video Recipe :
- 3 Tbsp Ragi Flour
- 2 Tbsp Sugar Powder
- 1.2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 - Pinch Baking Soda
- 2 Tbsp Milk Added Gradually
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1.2 Tsp Chocolate Essence
- 7 - Choco Chips
- 1 - whipped Cream
- 1 - Cholate Syrup
How To Make Eggless Mug Cake | 3 Minute Microwave Mug Cake recipe:
- Take a small bowl, add 3 tbsp ragi flour.
- Add 2 tbsp sugar powder.
- Add ½ tbsp baking powder.
- Add 2 tbsp milk gradually.
- Add 1 tbsp oil. Mix it well.
- Add 1 tbsp vanilla essence. Mix it well until that become lump free mixture.
- Take mug and grease with oil.
- Add mixture and some choco chips on top. Bake in microwave for 3 minutes.
- After baking, take out and cover with whipped cream.
- Ready to eat, put some choco chips on the top and put chocolate syrup on cake.
- This recipe can be double or tripled.
- If you want you can add dry fruits as per your choice.
How to Make Eggless Mug Cake | 3 Minute Microwave Cake recipe with step by step photos:
1. Take a small bowl, add 3 tbsp ragi flour.
2. Add 2 tbsp sugar powder.
3. Add ½ tbsp baking powder.
4. Add 2 tbsp milk gradually.
5. Add 1 tbsp oil. Mix it well.
6. Add 1 tbsp vanilla essence. Mix it well until that become lump free mixture.
7. Take mug and grease with oil.
8. Add mixture and some choco chips on top. Bake in microwave for 3 minutes.
9. After baking, take out and cover with whipped cream.
10. Ready to eat, put some choco chips on the top and put chocolate syrup on cake.