Table of Contents
Homemade food has become the preference of many people nowadays. Because it is not only healthy but also very hygienic. If you eat outside you won’t get such hygiene and healthy food easily. Also, it is said that homemade food is one of the best things you can have. But, when it comes to ethnic food it becomes tough to think about what to make and what to not. When you are out on a trip, you just need a call and your food is ready to deliver. But, what if you want to make such foods at home and enjoy your taste.
So, here we will learn about the best ethnic food you can make at home and enjoy them:-
It comes under the Chinese ethnic cuisine food group. It is a very simple and quick dish to make. This ethnic food is the choice of many people who want the homemade taste of this dish. It includes any kind of sauces and veggies. You can use leftover rice in this dish. This again is the advantage of using leftovers.
Its recipe is very easy to make
- First you need to cut all the veggies like onion, chilies, carrots, etc.
- Then heat oil in a pan and put all these veggies in them and mix them well up to one minute.
- Now put, all the sauces, salt, and peppers required in it and mix them until they turn soft.
- Now add the leftover rice to the mixture and cook it well for 5 minutes.
- Off the gas and here you are ready with your delicious fried rice.
You can serve it in a bowl.
Fried rice is one of the best ethnic food you can make at home. So, you must give it a try!
It comes under the Italian ethnic cuisine food group. It is also a very simple and quick dish to make. Pasta is the choice of many Indians who love to eat Italian cuisine. In this dish you can use either boiled pasta or non-boiled; it depends on you. You can also use certain kinds of herbs in this dish to make it delicious.
Its recipe is very easy to make:-
- Boil 6-7 cups of water in a large container. Then add pasta and some salt to it.
- Boil the pasta on a low flame until it turns only a little soft.
- Now, pull out pasta in a container.
How to prepare masala of this pasta?
- Heat some oil in a pan and add jeera and garlic paste to it.
- Now add chopped onions to them and fry them until it turns light pink.
- Now add chopped veggies like peas, carrots, and capsicum to it.
- To make its watery phase add the gravy of tomatoes in it and fry the whole mixture well.
- Now after proper blending of the above mixture, add chili powder and some methi in it.
- Fry them for 3-4 minutes until it blends well.
- Now, add the above-boiled pasta to this pan.
- Mix all the masalas and pasta well in this pan until pasta absorbs it.
And it is ready to serve. You can enjoy this delicious food with your family.
Italian pasta is the best ethnic food to make at home. So, you must give it a try!
It comes under the Chinese ethnic cuisine food group. It is one of the simplest and quickest food you can prepare at home. You can make it simple or you can add veggies to it. Also, you have to use boiled noodles in it. It includes any kind of sauce and thus, has an enchanting taste.
Its recipe is very easy to make:-
- First of all boil water in a pot and add salt to it and put them on medium flame.
- Then add some noodles to them and boil them on low flame until it turns soft.
- Now, take them out and set them aside to cool down.
For its gravy:-
- Heat some oil in a pan and add ginger and garlic paste to it.
- Now add chopped veggies like capsicum, onion, tomatoes, etc. in it.
- To make its gravy phase add sauces like soya sauce, red chili sauce, green chili sauce, and tomato ketchup in it.
- Mix these above sauces well.
- Now you can add the above-boiled noodles to them.
- Mix these noodles in the sauce mixture in a good manner and blend them.
- And here it’s ready to eat and enjoy.
You can serve these dishes with chopped cabbage above them. You can make this Chowmein as the best ethnic food at home and enjoy its delicious taste!
It comes under the French ethnic cuisine food group. It is also the simplest and quickest food you can make at home. You can make it salted or mix it with masalas. You can also make it dry or mix it with sauces.
Here is its simple recipe:-
- First of all peel the potatoes and then cut them into long strands.
- Now in a pan heat some oil and add these chopped potatoes to it and fry them.
- Then in a tray mix all the masalas like chili, pepper, salt, and added spices.
- In these mixtures of masalas add fried potatoes in them.
- Now, again fry them until it turns light brown. (It’s an optional step)
- And here’s it’s ready to eat.
You can enjoy these delicious fries at home simply. French fries is one of the best ethnic food you can prepare and eat at home easily.
So, there was all about the best ethnic food you can make at home.