Table of Contents
In this article, let us explore, how to cook Matka Kadhi without onion and garlic. The great two vegetables or ingredients have been added to give a great taste to any curry. But it is not added here, and the magic is, it results in a great taste by its recipe. Let us explore how to prepare this curry.
The main ingredient used in Matka Kadhi is buttermilk. It is high in proteins. Where it helps to build the cells and tissues of the body, and it regains health as soon as possible. It has lactic acid. Which helps to relax the nerve cells of the body and gives us a great sleep. Which helps to build a good sleep cycle and prevents us from insomnia.
It has high energy. Where it helps to reduce the hunger level of the body. It makes us feel full by boosting the satiety hormones in our bodies. It is a coolant fluid. That helps to lower the temperature of our body and prevents pimples, swellings in our face and other parts of the body as well. It helps to prevent the cells from the oxidative stress of our body. Whereas, buttermilk helps to prevent the skin cells from peeling and getting affected by the ultraviolet rays as well.
Its helps to digest the foods at a faster rate. It even removes all the flushes of the body by secreting them properly. It possesses lots of vegetables. Like coriander, curry leaves, cumin powder, and cinnamon. Which has enzymes like flavonoids and polyphenols and also minerals. Like phosphorus, magnesium, and iron. This even helps to give proper hair growth to our body and resists the hair fall as well. It has chopped ginger and chili. Which adds more taste to the curry and makes good digestion also has bioactive compounds. That have antifungal, antibacterial, and antiviral properties. That resists infections like fever, cold, cough, and even more.
This curry is the best medicine as well, and it is suggested to have it as a lunch. It doesn’t contain onion and garlic. Which is economically best where these 2 vegetables have more price hikes in the market. During summer times, it is best to have that prevents the urinated blood in our body. It is not recommended to have it during winter times. As it reduces the temperate well, and it causes cold to our body.
I hope in this article you were well known about the matka Kadhi. Which is proposed to have 2 times a week. It will be a unique curry dish that makes your home spreads with a more delicious smell.
Matka Kadhi Without Onion and Garlic Recipe Video:
- Buttermilk (1 cup)
- Gram flour (1/4 cup)
- Oil (2 tablespoons)
- Cumin seeds (1/2 teaspoon)
- Mustard seeds (1/2 teaspoon)
- Asafoetida (a pinch)
- Turmeric powder (1/2 teaspoon)
- Bay leaves (2)
- Start Anise (2)
- Cloves (required amount)
- Cinnamon (1)
- Curry leaves (required amount)
- Chopped Ginger (1 tablespoon)
- Chopped Green Chili (2)
- Chopped tomatoes (2 tablespoons)
- Crushed peanuts (1/4 cup)
- Water (3 cups)
- Salt (Required Amount)
- Cumin Powder (1 Teaspoon)
- Lemon juice (1/2 teaspoon)
- Sugar (1 teaspoon) Coriander (Required amount)
- In a cup, add 1 cup of buttermilk
- Add 1/4 cup of gram flour. Mix it nicely till it becomes lump-free.
- In a separate mud pot or clay pot or Matka, add 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Then add 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- Along with 1/2 teaspoon of mustard seeds and a pinch of asafoetida.
- After that, add 1/2 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Along with 2 bay leaves with 2-star anise and some cloves.
- After that add 1 cinnamon, add some curry leaves as well.
- Furthermore add 1 tbsp of chopped ginger.
- Add 2 fine chopped green chilies.
- Additionally, add 2 tablespoons of chopped tomatoes. Mix it well.
- After that, add the buttermilk mixture.
- Add 1/2 cup of buttermilk and mix it well.
- Add 1/4 cup of crushed peanuts and mix it well.
- Add 3 cups of water and salt in a required amount.
- Add 1 teaspoon of cumin powder. Mix it well and cover it.
- Cook it for 15-20 minutes on a low flame and add 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice, along with 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Boil it well and add some coriander.
- Finally, it is ready to serve.
- You can make this recipe with curd also, It will be nice with rice.
- Additionally, You can skip the spicy green chilies, you can use capsicums in behalf of chilies.
- Also, It will be white kadhi to skip the turmeric powder.
- Finally, It will add the Urad dal with mustard seeds. It does with white kadhi recipe.
- This gujarati matka kadhi recipe gives great taste with khichdi or a bowl of rice.
How To make Matka Kadhi Without Onion & Garlic | Gujarati Kadhi Recipe | Jain Kadhi Recipe step by step with photos:
1. In a cup, add 1 cup of buttermilk
2. Add 1/4 cup of gram flour. Mix it nicely till it becomes lump-free.
3. In a separate mud pot or clay pot or Matka, add 2 tablespoons of oil.
4. Then add 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
5. Along with 1/2 teaspoon of mustard seeds and a pinch of asafoetida.
6. After that, add 1/2 teaspoon of cumin powder.
7. Along with 2 bay leaves with 2-star anise and some cloves.
8. After that add 1 cinnamon, add some curry leaves as well.
9. Furthermore add 1 tbsp of chopped ginger.
10. Add 2 fine chopped green chilies.
11. Additionally, add 2 tablespoons of chopped tomatoes. Mix it well.
12. After that, add the buttermilk mixture.
13. Add 1/2 cup of buttermilk and mix it well.
14. Add 1/4 cup of crushed peanuts and mix it well.
15. Add 3 cups of water and salt in a required amount.
16. Add 1 teaspoon of cumin powder. Mix it well and cover it.
17. Cook it for 15-20 minutes on a low flame and add 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice, along with 1 teaspoon of sugar.
18. Boil it well and add some coriander.
19. Finally, it is ready to serve.