Table of Contents
This mango mousse recipe is eggless and a vegetarian one. Here, I have used agar-agar for setting the mousse. The mousse is light, creamy and heavenly with the gorgeous aroma and colour of the mangoes. This is Quick and easy mango mousse that you can whip up if you want that special dessert or if you have unexpected guests coming for dinner.
A gorgeous and beautiful dessert of mango mousse for the summer’s days. The beauty of making this mousse is that you can enjoy it all year round using fresh mango puree when mangoes are in season or canned mango pulp when they are not.
TO make this recipe, we have mango pulp, agar-agar powder, whipping cream, sugar just that. Mix the ingredients and ready for mousse desserts. Now scoop the mixture in desired serving bowls or glasses.
this Mousse is a great option for dessert on any occasion. A great way to welcome spring. This mousse sits bright and beautiful on your dinner table.
I make this recipe for special occasion or any functions starter menu. Nowadays, summer season are running, so make this recipe and spread happiness to everyone.
Mango Mousse Video Recipe :
- 1 Cup Mango Pulp
- 1 Tbsp Sugar Powder
- 1.2 Cup Water
- 2 Tbsp Agar-Agar
- 2.3 Cup Whipped Cream
How to make Mango Mousse Desserts With Agar Agar recipe:
- Take 1 cup mango pulp and put in the blender.
- Add 1 tbsp. sugar in the blender.
- Make smooth paste.
- Take ½ cup water in pan. Add 2 tbsp. agar-agar.
- Mix it well and dissolve it.
- Add in mango puree.
- Again blend it.
- Take 2/3 cup chilled whipped cream in a bowl. Beat it.
- First, take glasses and add mango puree.
- Then add whipped cream on the mango puree.
- Then again add mango puree. Freeze it for 2-3 hours.
- Mango mousse is ready. Enjoy!!
- If using Fresh mango puree use 2 teaspoon Agar-Agar powder to set this recipe.
- The mango mousse recipe can be easily doubled or tripled.
- Instead of mangoes, the mousse can also be made with bananas or strawberries.
- Never add agar-agar to hot liquid as it will lump up. Always dissolve it in room temperature water and then room temperature liquid before heating up.
How to make Mango Mousse | Mango Mousse With Agar Agar | Mango Desserts recipe with step by step photos:
1. Take 1 cup mango pulp and put in the blender.
2. Add 1 tbsp. sugar in the blender.
3. Make smooth paste.
4. Take ½ cup water in pan. Add 2 tbsp. agar-agar.
5. Mix it well and dissolve it.
6. Add in mango puree.
7. Again blend it.
8. Take 2/3 cup chilled whipped cream in a bowl. Beat it.
9. First, take glasses and add mango puree.
10. Then add whipped cream on the mango puree.
11. Then again add mango puree. Freeze it for 2-3 hours.
12. Mango mousse is ready. Enjoy!!