Table of Contents
Mango Lassi recipe is one of the most popular drinks found on all Indian restaurant menus. Mango Lassi is another popular version which has sweet mangoes blended with yogurt.
Lassi is a popular, traditional, yogurt-based drink that originated in India. Indian Lassi is a blend of yogurt, water, spices and sometimes fruit. This blended Indian mango drink is cool and refreshing.
Mango Lassi is super easy to make and it is undoubtedly one of the yummiest smoothies ever. To make this recipe, all you need for this delicious drink are mango pulp, unsweetened yogurt, sugar, and chilled cream. Just blend together with your hand blender and your delicious Mango Lassi is ready!
This mango lassi is very simple, healthy and beneficial for stomach. So try this mango lassi recipe at home with make this recipe more delicious. Also you can make as a dessert with add cube of ice-cream in this lassi.
Mango Lassi Video Recipe :
- 1 Cup Chilled Yougard
- 1.2 Cup Sugar Powder
- 1 Cup Mango Puree
- 1.2 Tsp Cardamom Powder
- 2 Tbsp Chilled Fresh Cream
How to make Mango Lassi Recipe | How To Make Mango Lassi Without Blender recipe :
- Take 1 cup chilled Yogurt and put in the bowl.
- Add ½ cup sugar powder in the yogurt.
- Mix it to dissolve the sugar.
- Add 1 cup mango puree in the bowl. Mix it well.
- Add 1.2 tbsp. cardamom Powder in the mango mixture.
- Add 2 tbsp. chilled Fresh cream. Mix well.
- Make thick, creamy, and smooth texture.
- Pour in the glass and serve it chilled. Decorate with chopped cashew nuts.
- Use sweet ripe mangoes to make lassi.
- You can adjust the consistency of the lassi by adding cold milk or water. You can add a few ice cubes to the lassi to cool it down.
- This lassi can be refrigerated for up to a day. I prefer to make it just before serving. It takes only a minute to get ready once you have the ingredients prepared.
- You can also serve this mango lassi topped with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream to make it a dessert.
How to make Mango Lassi Recipe | How To Make Mango Lassi Without Blender recipe with step by step photos:
1. Take 1 cup chilled Yogurt and put in the bowl.
2. Add ½ cup sugar powder in the yogurt.
3. Mix it to dissolve the sugar.
4. Add 1 cup mango puree in the bowl. Mix it well.
5. Add 1.2 tbsp. cardamom Powder in the mango mixture.
6. Add 2 tbsp. chilled Fresh cream. Mix well.
7. Make thick, creamy, and smooth texture.
8. Pour in the glass and serve it chilled. Decorate with chopped cashew nuts.