Table of Contents
In this article, let us explore how to make delicious Basundi. Its ingredients, how to cook, its benefits, and its limitations as well.
Basundi is one of the best energy drinks that helps to boost up the energy of our body. The energy has been raised tremendously as it helps to suppress the hunger hormones of the body. It boosts up the satiety hormones well that keep you feeling full.
It boosts the metabolism of our body. Where it helps to prevent the cells and tissues of the body from oxidative stress. It is rich in Vitamin C. where it provides an enzyme called collagen. That takes place for the responsibility of the flexibility of the skin.
It even helps to stabilize the free radicals of the body by preventing the healthy cells as well. It contains Vitamin A that plays an important role in boosting up the reproduction of our body. Where it also helps to boost up the eye power, prevents us from night blindness. It strengthens the bones and teeth at a high rate.
It is best to have it during the summer seasons. Where it helps to reduce the temperature of our body and exposes more heat. It is not suggested to have during winter seasons. As it may lead to cold, cough, and other bacterial infections.
Basundi is rich in proteins. It is one of the most needed macronutrients for our body. Where it helps to build the muscle mass of the body. It helps to build the cells and tissues of the body at a faster rate which regains health as well.
This one is most needed when you feel not well, and are bedridden. This drink along with its delicious taste gives both health and strength to the body. It is the best weekend-time drink. Where this one makes the best suggestion for the guests and relatives. Who traveled long distances gives them the best treat for visiting our home.
Kids fall in love with this delicious drink, and this even is the best drink in the evening time. That relieves the stress from the stress hormones and makes us snap out of the depression. It is rich in minerals like Potassium, Iron, and Magnesium as well. Potassium plays an important role in the muscular contractions of the body. It helps to prevent muscle cramps as well.
It helps to regulate the blood pressure of the body. Iron plays an essential role in producing the red blood cells of the body. Where it manufactures the blood and absorbs vitamins as well. Magnesium helps to boost the biochemical reactions of the body. Regulates blood pressure. It also maintains blood sugar and helps to prevent type -1 and type-2 diabetes as well.
This food is the best suggestion on weekend times, to raise the energy instantly. As it helps to boost the function of the brain well. It is best to have it during the summer seasons. It is not suggested in winter where the temperature has been lowered, and the heat has been exposed well.
- Water - 1 Tablespoon
- Milk - 500 ml
- Saffron Strings - Required Amount
- Cardamom Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Milk Powder - 1/4 cup
- Sugar - 1/4 cup
- Chopped Cashew - 1 tablespoon
- Chopped Almond - 1 tablespoon
- Dry Fruits - Required Amount
- In a hot pan, add 1 tablespoon of water and tilt it well, as it spreads over the pan fully.
- Add 500 ml of milk and boil it well.
- Then after add some saffron strings.
- Add ½ tsp cardamom powder.
- Add 1/4 cup of milk powder. Stir it well, till it gets soluble.
- Furthermore, add 1/4 cup of sugar. Make sure the sugar gets distilled well. Cook it well, till it becomes thick.
- Then after add 1 tablespoon of chopped cashew.
- Also add 1 tablespoon of chopped almond. Mix it well, till it gets a perfect consistency. Freeze it for one hour.
- In a bowl, add the mixture and add some dry fruits over it which is ready to serve.
- Mix the blend frequently while cooking so the fluids don't consume or get brown at the lower part of the dish.
- For parties or get together you can without much of a stretch scale this formula relying on the servings you need.
- You can skip adding saffron yet add cardamom powder.
- Do involve entire milk for a rich consistency. Conditioned milk or low-fat milk won't give you similar outcomes.
How To make Basundi | How to make basundi | Easy Basundi Recipes step by step with photos:
In a hot pan, add 1 tablespoon of water and tilt it well, as it spreads over the pan fully.
Add 500 ml of milk and boil it well.
Then after add some saffron strings.
Add ½ tsp cardamom powder.
Add 1/4 cup of milk powder. Stir it well, till it gets soluble.
Furthermore, add 1/4 cup of sugar. Make sure the sugar gets distilled well. Cook it well, till it becomes thick.
Then after add 1 tablespoon of chopped cashew.
Also add 1 tablespoon of chopped almond. Mix it well, till it gets a perfect consistency. Freeze it for one hour.
In a bowl, add the mixture and add some dry fruits over it which is ready to serve.