Table of Contents
This article lets us know how to cook Healthy Red Rice. The ingredients required, its benefits, how to cook it, and its demerits as well. It is generally consumed as a lunch to gain more energy for better satisfaction.
Healthy Red Rice is a combination of white rice, boiled peas, beetroot, capsicum, and cheese. These all are the main ingredients. Other spices as sub-ingredients.
Boiled Rice mostly consists of carbohydrates. That keeps your body feeling full. By reducing the ginger hormones and boosting up the satiety hormones. That makes you feel free from hunger for a long time. It mostly consists of fiber which plays an important role in the digestion of our body. It provides immense energy. That boosts up the metabolism and the central nervous system of our body. Which improves the performance to do any task.
The second big thing about Healthy Red Rice is, it consists of a large amount of beetroot. Where beetroot is responsible for the red color of the rice. Where it is rich in Vitamin B9. It has known as folic acid or folate. That helps to manufacture the quality red blood cells of our body. Which helps to carry out the oxygen throughout the body. It is high in hemoglobin. Which gives a good flow of blood. That gives more stability to the body and makes us younger by preventing blood thinning.
Cheese is high in calcium. It helps to strengthen our bones and teeth well. It prevents us from corrosion, good for the eyes by containing lutein and zeaxanthin. Which helps to boost up the power of the eyes. It keeps us feeling full by suppressing the hunger hormones. It boosts the satiety hormones. Also, improves the reproductive system and boosts the immune system as well.
Healthy Red Rice is rich in antioxidants. It contains oil, cheese, and mainly capsicum. That helps to prevent the cells and tissues from the oxidative stress of the body. Capsicum is high in Vitamin C. that creates a fluid substance over the skin called collagen. Which helps to heal wounds soon, removes the wound marks. It takes responsibility for the flexibility of the skin and joint bones as well.
They form a best-balanced diet food. Where it contains all the macro-nutrients and many micro-nutrients to the body. This food is the best one for lunch. That gives immense energy by burning the carbohydrates into energy. Starch has been broken down and converted into glucose. It is a good source of food for people who are underweight and suffering from a lack of nutrients.
- The main limitation of Healthy Red Rice is that rice may cause type-2 diabetes. Because of the sugar content present in it. So it is necessary to consult a doctor for a better understanding before having it.
- It is not a good suggestion for people who intend to reduce their weight, as it is a good one for a weight gain of our body.
- This food boosts the sleeping hormones which makes us feel drowsy sometimes.
I hope in this recipe of Healthy Red Rice, you were well known about the weight loss Red Rice. The ingredients needed, how to cook it, nutrition benefits, and limitations as well. Have Healthy Red Rice twice a week to get enough nutrients.
- Butter – 1 tablespoon
- Oil- 1 tablespoon
- Grated Ginger – 1 tablespoon
- Chopped Tomatoes – 2 tablespoons
- Grated Beetroot – 1/2 cup
- Chopped capsicum – 1/4 cup
- Punjabi Gravy Masala Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Asafoetida powder – 1 pinch
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin powder – 1 teaspoon
- Red chili powder – 1 teaspoon
- Water – 2 tablespoons
- Boiled Rice – 1 cup
- Boiled peas – 1/2 cup
- Grated cheese – 1/2 cup
- Chopped coriander – required amount
- Crushed Papad – required amount
- In a hot pan, add 1 tablespoon of butter and 1 tablespoon of oil. Saute it well.
- Add 1 tablespoon of grated ginger.
- Add 2 tablespoons of tomatoes.
- Also add 1/2 cup of grated beetroot, mix it well.
- After that add 1/4 cup of chopped capsicum into it, and saute well.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Punjabi Gravy Masala Powder, and salt of the required amount.
- Along with a pinch of asafoetida powder in it.
- After that add 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder, 1 teaspoon of cumin powder,
- Add 1 teaspoon of red chili powder. Mix it well.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water, mix it again.
- Add 1 cup of boiled rice and 1/2 cup of boiled peas to it, mix it well.
- Add 1/2 cup of grated cheese to it. Mix it well again.
- Add some chopped coriander as a final touch.
- The food is ready to serve and add some crushed papad as well.
- Add ingredients with the amount mentioned and make a proper note.
- Make sure that the beetroot is fresh, also the cheese.
- Maintain separate pans for rice and peas and the other pan is for cheese and other stuff.
How To Make Healthy Red Rice | Beetroot Rice Recipe | Red Rice For Weight Loss recipe steps by steps with photos:
In a hot pan, add 1 tablespoon of butter and 1 tablespoon of oil. Saute it well.
Add 1 tablespoon of grated ginger.
Add 2 tablespoons of tomatoes.
Also add 1/2 cup of grated beetroot, mix it well.
After that add 1/4 cup of chopped capsicum into it, and saute well.
Add 1 teaspoon of Punjabi Gravy Masala Powder, and salt of the required amount. Along with a pinch of asafoetida powder in it.
After that add 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder, 1 teaspoon of cumin powder,
Add 1 teaspoon of red chili powder. Mix it well.
Furthermore, add 2 tablespoons of water, mix it again.
Then Add 1 cup of boiled rice and 1/2 cup of boiled peas to it, mix it well.
Add 1/2 cup of grated cheese to it. Mix it well again.
Add some chopped coriander as a final touch.
The food is ready to serve this Healthy Red Rice and add some crushed papad as well.