Table of Contents
At our home, during the weekend or holiday when we were sitting at our home or watching television. We all have a feeling about hunger. After that, We were eager to eat something which was very crispy to eat along with spicy during the evening time. We all love to taste it with our buds with such things, and it is known as Kumbhaniya Bhajiya. First, let us learn how to cook tasty and crispy Kumbhaniya Bhajiya.
Kumbhaniya Bhajiya is one of the best evening time snacks which has been cooked in our homes. It needs more amount of oil and a mixture of lots of vegetables. Like a carrot, capsicum, garlic, potato, green chilies, and sliced onions as well.
This is rich in carbohydrates. That gives more energy to our bodies, whereas it too gives instant energy as well. It also possesses high fiber, which helps to make good digestion as well.
It contains carrots that help to give great eye vision, rich in antioxidants. Which helps to prevent the skin from peeling and prevent the cells from oxidative stress.
Capsicum is rich in vitamin C, and it is usually added as an ingredient to give more taste. Garlic helps in proper digestion and sorts out the digestive issues of our body.
Onion is too high in antioxidants, and it adds some delicious taste to the food. Where we fell for the taste because of that particular vegetable. This snack needs more vegetables, but that is available on our kitchen shelf. Where we don’t need to get worry about the ingredients.
It is also consume as a side dish during lunch added with meals which makes the best combo at our dining. But more oil is use and because of that it gives more cholesterol, and it gains more weight as well.
This snack is not suggest for people who are obese and who intend to reduce their weight. It can be store and consumed for almost 7-10 days. This is one of the most loved and delicious snacks by all the people. Where they find different combos to add as a partner for this like tea, sauce, rice, etc.
It is also be serve to guests. Whereas it is one of the common food to serve the guest as well, as it gives instant energy once they reached our home. It is also use as a break time food. Like during the work from home time, during the rainy season, and even more, conditions suit it well. Don’t consume it over because of its delicious taste and crispy.
Where it gains your weight, and it will be the reason for high cholesterol and unwanted fats. Other than that, enjoy the dish with your family and share it with others, to make it more joyous.
At last, I request you to see my other Gujarati snacks or Recipes which are made totally homemade ingredients. The Gujarati Foods Like,
- Gujarati Kadhi
- Khatta Dhokla
- Masala Puri
- Wheat Flour Farsi Puri
- Besan ki Bharwan Mirch
- Kachi dabeli
- Tikha gathiya
- Dal Dhokli
- Farali Handvo
- Methi Pakoda and many more.
Kumbhaniya Bhajiya Recipe Video:
- Sliced Carrots (1/4 cup)
- Sliced Capsicum (1/4 cup)
- Sliced Tomatoes (1/4 cup)
- Chopped Potatoes (1/2 cup)
- Chopped Garlic (Required amount)
- Chopped Onions (1/3 cup)
- Greened Chilies (1 tablespoon)
- Coriander Leaves (Required amount)
- Salt (Required amount)
- Asafoetida powder (A pinch)
- Gram Flour (3/4 cup)
- Lemon juice (1 tablespoon)
How to make Kumbhaniya Bhajiya Recipe Steps:
- In a cup, add 1/4 of sliced carrots and 1/4 cup of sliced capsicum.
- After that add 1/4 cup of chopped tomatoes and 1/2 cup of chopped potatoes as well.
- After all adding this, add some chopped garlic over it,
- After that, add 1/3 cup of sliced onions.
- Add 1 tbsp of greened chilies.
- Add some coriander leaves as you need with a salt of the required amount.
- Add a pinch of Asafoetida powder and add 3/4 cup of gram flour gradually.
- After adding that, pour 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Mix everything with your own hands nicely.
- In a hot pan, pour the oil, and it must be at high heat.
- Put the ingredients over the oil and deep fry the mixture nicely till it forms the golden crispy color.
- Once the color is attained, take it out and add some chat masala over it along with some red chili powder as well.
- Ready to serve. Use curd to serve it along with it.
- The oil must be a fresh one.
- The vegetables should be mingled well in the right proportion.
- Use gloves, if necessary, when you deal with hot oil and pan.
Kumbhaniya Bhajiya Recipe steps with photos:
1. In a cup, add 1/4 of sliced carrots and 1/4 cup of sliced capsicum.
2. After that add 1/4 cup of chopped tomatoes and 1/2 cup of chopped potatoes as well.
3. After all adding this add some chopped garlic over it,
4. then After that, add 1/3 cup of sliced onions.
5. Add 1 tbsp of greened chilies.
6. Add some coriander leaves as you need with a salt of the required amount.
7. Add a pinch of Asafoetida powder and add 3/4 cup of gram flour gradually.
8. after adding that pour 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Mix everything with your own hands nicely.
9. In a hot pan, pour the oil, and it must be at high heat.
10. Put the ingredients over the oil and deep fry the mixture nicely till it forms the golden crispy color.
11. After that, once the color is attained, take it out and add some chat masala over it along with some red chili powder as well.
12. Ready to serve. Use curd to serve it along with it.