Table of Contents
You are looking for Farali Cookies for upvas? Do you think this is a Farali cookie recipe? Absolutely yes, with use farali atta for upvasachi cookies. These homemade vrat biscuits are very light that you can enjoy while fasting in Navaratri or any festival, and vrat.
How to make farali cookies at home? I’ll share with you farali biscuits or vrat biscuits recipes with less effort and less ingredient. So make this recipe vrat ke biscuit at home with easy steps.
The Nankhatai is Indian cookies are crispy. This is Indian snack is a popular snack in Gujarat. Children and adults are both enjoyed these farali biscuits as snacks on breakfast or evening time.
These homemade farali cookies are yummy and crispy so everyone wants to eat them. These cookies are one of the ideal forms of Nankhatai. Where Nankhatai is very famous in Gujarat. These farali biscuits are eaten on fasting days or on teatime breaks.
Make these farali cookies at home, I’m sure you will make your days with homemade farali biscuits on vrat days. On vrat’s day, the best ingredient is farali flour, it is a food sophisticated ingredient, which craves your hunger completely.
Farali Cookies Video Recipe :
50 gm butter
1.4 cup icing sugar
1 tbsp sugar
3.4 tbsp fresh lemon zest
50 gm slighted roasted sabudana powder
30 gm cashew nut powder
25 gm sama powder
3 tbsp coconut dedicated
3 drops rose esseance
How to make Farali Cookies | Homemade Farali Cookies | Farali Biscuits recipe:
- Take a bowl and add 50gm butter.
- Add ¼ cup icing sugar and 1 tbsp sugar powder. Mix well until becomes whitish.
- Add ¾ tbsp lemon zest fresh. Mix well.
- Add 50gm slighted roasted sabudana powder.
- Add 30gm cashew nut powder.
- Add 25gm Sama powder then add 3 tbsp coconut dedicated and pinch salt.
- After that mix well. Make a dough.
- Add few drops of rose essence. Mix well.
- Make small balls of the dough.
- Make oven preheat on 170c° for 10 minutes. Then bake the cookies at 170c° for 15 minutes.
- Ready to eat on fasting days.
- You can add arrowroot powder for nice corner biscuits.
- You can eat these cookies on normal days.
How to make Farali Cookies | Homemade Farali Cookies | Farali Biscuits recipe with step by step photos:
1. Take a bowl and add 50gm butter.
2. Add ¼ cup icing sugar and 1 tbsp sugar powder. Mix well until become whitish.
3. Add ¾ tbsp lemon zest fresh. Mix well.
4. Add 50gm slighted roasted sabudana powder.
5. Add 30gm cashew nut powder.
6. Add 25gm Sama powder then add 3 tbsp coconut dedicated and pinch salt.
7. After that mix well. Make a dough.
8. Add few drops of rose essence. Mix well.
9. Make small balls of the dough.
10. Make oven preheat on 170c° for 10 minutes. Then bake the cookies on 170c° for 15 minutes.
11. Ready to eat on fasting days.