Table of Contents
How to make easy, quick and healthy crispy baked French fries!
To make a crispy French fries recipe, you have to boil some potatoes in the pressure cooker, after half-boiled potatoes, peel off them and cut them into the same size of chips. Then after tossing the potatoes in oil and add seasoning spices like black paper, oregano, and paprika, and then set them on a sheet pan. Bake the French fries until they become nice and golden brown also crispy for great taste. These baked French fries are quite happening crisp without the trouble of deep-frying. Serve them immediately with a dipping sauce of your taste of choice.
This recipe style is the key to make the perfect and best snack recipe at home. Moreover, the baked French fries recipe becomes ready in a super-fast way in the oven. This crispy baked French fries snack recipe is being an ideal side dish for any big food menu. The kids or adults also and always like this crispy French fries with ketchup and any dipping sauce.
These no oil healthy baked french fries are really delicious in taste. It has the perfect amount of crunch and crispiness. The potatoes have fiber, potassium, vitamin C, and vitamin b6. It has all the good elements that our bodies need!
The French fries did not become bad for us when we bake them. They take less oil, to make them low in fat. In the battle of baked French fries vs. fried fries, the baked French fries are always won the battle every single time. When we baked French fries that are similar to the baked potatoes in the oven.
The baked French fries are very soft and crunchy where the fries are baked in the oven. These baked French fries are served hot a snack, dinner or lunch. It is mostly served with ketchup which is used as topping on French fries.
French Fries Video Recipe :
- 6 - Potatoes
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Tbsp Black Paper Powder
- 1 Tsp Oregano
- 1 Tsp Paprika
How to make Crispy Baked French Fries:
- Take 6 potatoes and wash them properly. Add 1 tbsp. salt. And make it half cook in presser cooker.
- Put in cold water.
- Peel off the skin and slice it into thick and long strips.
- After cut, all the strips, add 1 tbsp., oil to the strips. And tosh them. Add 1 tbsp. salt, 1 tbsp. black paper powder, 1 tbsp. oregano and 1 tbsp. paprika in the potatoes strips. Mix it well.
- Put on the baking tray for baking. Make oven preheat at 220c° for 10 minutes. After that bake fries for 20 minutes on 220c°.
- Serve hot with ketchup.
- This recipe works best with russet potatoes. Other types of potatoes will not give you that classic French fry taste and texture.
- Make sure to cut your fries into similar sized pieces so that they cook at the same rate.
- Serve your baked French fries with ketchup, ranch, or any other dipping sauce you like.
How to make Crispy Baked French Fries | Crispy French Fries At Home recipe with step by step photos:
1. Take 6 potatoes and wash them properly. Add 1 tbsp. salt. And make it half cook in presser cooker.
2. Put in cold water.
3. Peel off the skin and slice it into thick and long strips.
4. After cut all the strips, add 1 tbsp., oil in the strips. And tosh them. Add 1 tbsp. salt, 1 tbsp. black paper powder, 1 tbsp. oregano and 1 tbsp. paprika in the potatoes strips. Mix it well.
5. Put on baking tray for baking. Make oven preheat on 220c° for 10 minutes. After that bake fries for 20 minutes on 220c°.
6. Serve hot with ketchup.