Table of Contents
Do you ever eat potato chips with cheese as a masala cheesy chaat? Let’s make some unique cheese masala wafer chaat at home with some pizza seasonings. Quick and tasty cheesy masala wafer chat is eaten as evening chatpata snacks when you don’t want to cook more.
Here I tell you that how to make How to make cheesy chips in the oven. This recipe is very easy to make at home with simple steps. Gives you an awesome taste with minimal and healthy ingredients.
To make cheese wafer chips recipe you need just simple potato chips, pizza cheese, some veggies, mayonnaise and some Italian seasonings. It is the perfect combination of spices, veggies and cheese. When you’re it this cheesy masala wafer chaat with some savory beverage, it will be awesome feeling.
It is easily being picnic snacks, house-warming parties or adult’s birthday parties. Kids will easily make this savory snack at home. This cheesy chips chaat has simple potato chips, but you can use other chips like tomato chips, cassava chips, eggplant chips, and sweet potato chips and has more verities to use for this cheesy chips chaat recipe.
In this cheese wafer chips also can be added extra seasonings like oregano, cumin powder and garlic powder to put some extra taste. Also, you can add some more veggies but make sure that will be fine chopped.
This cheese masala wafer chaat is look like pizza topping with wafers and also gives little pizza taste. It is easy way to eat your kids some savory snacks in just no time. So, give this cheesy chips chaat recipe and make for your family and friends in just no time.
You can also check out my potato variation recipes like, instant potato chips, crispy potato fingers, and crispy baked French fries. These all potato variation food is prepare with ease, effortlessly.
At last, try this unique cheesy chips chaat recipe and enjoy this no time evening snack at home.
- Some salted potato chips
- Fine chopped cabbage
- Fine chopped capsicum
- Fine chopped onions
- Mixed herbs
- Chili flakes
- Chat masala
- Pizza cheese
How to make Cheese Masala Wafer Chaat | Cheesy Chips Chaat Recipe:
- Take a baking plate and put some simple potato chips on it.
- Add some finely chopped cabbage.
- Then after put some finely chopped capsicum.
- After that, add some chopped onions.
- Sprinkle some mixed herbs and chili flakes.
- After that, sprinkle some chaat masala and salt as per taste.
- Put some mayonnaise on the wafers.
- Add some pizza cheese.
- Put some olives slices on the cheese. After that, bake them for 5 minutes on 180c°.
- Ready to serve, this cheesy chips chaat or cheese masala wafer chaat with any cold beverages.
- If you don’t have pizza cheese, then you can use mozzarella cheese.
- Also, you can add Italian seasoning like oregano and Indian or home spice cumin powder, garlic powder to sprinkle on the cheese.
- Furthermore, if you want to add other veggies into this chaat, that you can add some like carrot, tomato. Make sure they finely chopped.
How to make Cheese Masala Wafer Chaat | Cheesy Chips Chaat Recipe steps by steps with photos:
1. Take a baking plate and put some simple potato chips on it.
2. Add some finely chopped cabbage.
3. Then after put some finely chopped capsicum.
4. After that, add some chopped onions.
5. Sprinkle some mixed herbs and chili flakes.
6. After that sprinkle some chaat masala and salt as per taste.
7. Put some mayonnaise on the wafers.
8. Add some pizza cheese.
9. Put some olives slices on the cheese. After that bake them for 5 minutes on 180c°.
10. Ready to serve this cheesy chips chaat or cheese masala wafer chaat with any cold beverages.