Table of Contents
Making homemade paneer recipe with a complete photo and video recipe. Easy and simple method to prepare homemade paneer (Low fat cottage cheese) using milk – The essential element. The method does not include any preservatives and chemicals.
When you use healthy and pure ingredients, your dish or recipe become best of all the recipe variations. So always use the safe and pure ingredients to make this recipe.
This Homemade Paneer recipe is made with fresh full cream milk to produce rich, creamy, and soft paneer with the desired texture. It can be used for almost all Paneer dishes like all types of curries, Sabji, deep-fried snacks, and even for most milk desserts and Indian desserts.
List of dishes:
- Stuffed Paneer pakora
- Butter paneer
- Paneer cheese
- Paneer handi
- Paneer tikka masala
- Paneer items
- Shahi paneer
I have strongly recommended using fresh homemade paneer rather than store-bought Paneer items. Trust me if you were comfortable with store-bought, prepare this homemade paneer recipe once, and you will find the difference.
Try this recipe at home and get the healthy homemade recipe. This recipe is being useful for every Punjabi dishes. in this recipe used, all ingredients are easily available at home.
Paneer Video Recipe :
- 1 Lit Fresh Milk
- 11.2 tbsp Lemon Juice
How to make Homemade Paneer Recipe:
- Take a pan and add 1 litter. Fresh milk. Give it one boil.
- Boil it for 2 times.
- Add 1 ½ tbsp lemon juice. Add in 2 parts.
- Make water separate milk. Strain it completely in clean cotton cloth. Strain all curdles.
- Wash it with water. Set the paneer.
- Ready to use in any dishes.
- Best time to eat paneer for weight loss:The best time to eat paneer is one hour before sleeping at night. You can have it during the day as well but in measured amounts but never eat it before or after a workout
- Storage: Paneer can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Submerge it in water to keep it fresh and soft. The water prevents it from drying out.
- Freezing Paneer: Paneer can be cooled and frozen, though it tastes slightly powdery when thawed. Therefore, I recommend making it fresh or making it a few days ahead instead of freezing it.
How to make Homemade Paneer Recipe | Make Paneer At Home with step by step photos:
1. Take a pan and add 1 litter. Fresh milk. Give it one boil.
2. Boil it for 2 times.
3. Add 1 ½ tbsp lemon juice. Add in 2 parts.
4. Make water separate milk. Strain it completely in clean cotton cloth. Strain all curdles.
5. Wash it with water. Set the paneer.
6. Ready to use in any dishes.