Table of Contents
If anyone asks, “Do you like Maggie”? We simply look at him and say, who in the world won’t like this mate, like that. Yes, of course, who in the world would say I hate Maggie. It is one of the modern food has been introducing in the late ’80s and early ’90s in India and that was a grand hit. Everyone loves to have Maggie add with spicy masala, and it has been even follow now. Maggie has its varieties were from the classic masala to the Maggi Tastemaker masala, chicken masala, etc. We have been explored well and a lot.
Now, we are going to have a look at how to cook a Maggie at home. Once you read this, you may judge we even cooked Maggie for almost 30-35 years in our home. How come this will be a unique idea of making. The difference is here we are not going to prepare Maggie but the masala. Yes, now we are going to learn how to make a homely Maggie masala that is use to make a spicy Maggie.
The best thing about this recipe is, it is not containing any chemical essentials as it is preparing fully of natural ingredients. As we all know that Maggie is an instant food prepare wit of 2-3 minutes. Likewise, this masala prepares by using many numbers of powders, but its preparation time is quite less.
While comparing to instant masala that we get, this has many values, as it didn’t have any preservative. It helps you to maintain your diet. This one makes your digestion very well. So, even the Maggie made up of maida didn’t get digest, this one takes care of this role very well.
It makes you feel full, and it gives you more energy to perform any task. Since it is light food, it even helps you to lose weight properly. This powder is not only for Maggie, but also you can use it out for pulao, rice, and some other spicy stuff to make you can use it well.
Likewise, pizza doesn’t carry much protein, so it is request to eat this Maggie masala once or twice a week. But I can assure you that the spicy taste will tempt you to have it every day for anything, at least as a snack. This can be given even to kids as it lowers your pressure, improves the blood flow, is good for your heart as well.
So are you ready to make a homemade masala mix, contains lots of minute healthy powders to make you and your family healthy? Let’s try it out and make your cooking work simple.
Maggi Tastemaker masala Video Recipe :
- 1.4 tbsp Fenugreek seeds
- 1.5 tbsp cumin seeds
- 0.5 Tbsp Aniseed seeds
- 2 Tbsp onion powder
- 2 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp aamchur powder
- 1 Tbsp coriander powder
- 1 Tbsp red chili powder
- 1.2 Tbsp turmeric powder
- 1 Tbsp black salt
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1.2 Tbsp sugar powder
- 1.2 Tbsp black paper powder
- 2 Tbsp corn flour
How to make Maggi Tastemaker Masala | Homemade Maggi Tastemaker recipe:
- Take a blend jar and add ¼ tbsp fenugreek seeds, 1 ½ cumin seeds, and ½ tbsp Aniseed seeds.
- Grind it.
- After that add 2 tbsp onion powder, 2 tbsp garlic powder.
- Add 1 tbsp aamchur powder, 1 tbsp coriander powder.
- Add 1 tbsp red chili powder and ½ tbsp turmeric powder
- Add 1 tbsp black salt and 1 tbsp salt and 1 tbsp sugar powder.
- Add ½ tbsp black paper powder and 1 tbsp corn flour.
- Grind it and make fine powder.
- Ready to mix with maggi or any curry and sabji.
- Use whole wheat and multigrain noodles with this masala.
- You can adjust the chilli powder and salt to your preference.
- Adding corn flour is optional. It is mainly used to absorb moisture present in spices.
- Make sure to use fresh spices to increase the shelf life of masala.
How to make Maggi Tastemaker Masala | Homemade Maggi Tastemaker recipe with step by step photos:
1. Take a blend jar and add ¼ tbsp fenugreek seeds, 1 ½ cumin seeds, and ½ tbsp Aniseed seeds.
2. Grind it.
3. After that add 2 tbsp onion powder, 2 tbsp garlic powder.
4. Add 1 tbsp aamchur powder, 1 tbsp coriander powder.
5. Add 1 tbsp red chili powder and ½ tbsp turmeric powder
6. Add 1 tbsp black salt and 1 tbsp salt and 1 tbsp sugar powder.
7. Add ½ tbsp black paper powder and 1 tbsp corn flour.
8. Grind it and make fine powder.
9. Ready to mix with maggi or any curry and sabji.