Table of Contents
The Monaco pizza bites, the best and perfect snack for kids when they come home after school. Also, this cheesy pizza bites recipe becomes an ideal snack for kitty parties or get-together snacks.
The recipe is a really simple, easy, and quick-to-make starter dish in any small house party. It will time a saver recipe in between big dining menu.
Cheesy Monaco Bites or Monaco Biscuit Party Topping as the name suggests is an easy and cheesy appetizing snack recipe.
This has a Monaco cheese biscuit as the base and then a cheesy vegetable-loaded topping on top. The combination of salted biscuits, some veggies with cheese is always a win-win and healthy amongst kids.
These Monaco mini pizza are salty biscuits, schezwan sauce, loaded with veggies, and cheese, kids would eat these up in no time.
This Monaco biscuit are very famous evening snack, i tried the pizza recipe with this biscuits, you can try this recipe at with pizza ingredients in minimal time.
Pizza Bites Video Recipe :
- 10 - Monaco Biscuits
- 1 Tbsp Pizza Topping
- 1 - Chopped Cucumber
- 1 - Chopped Tomatoes
- 0.5 - Chopped Capsicum
- 1 - Onion Slices
- 1 - Pizza Cheese
How to make Monaco Pizza Bites | Mini Pizza Bites Recipe:
- Take Monaco biscuit packet and put out in bowl.
- Put pizza topping sauce on the monaco biscuit.
- Add chopped cucumber.
- Add fine chopped tomatoes on the top.
- Add fine chopped capsicum.
- Add onion slices on the top.
- Add cheese on the onions.
- Make oven preheat for 5 minutes on 220c°. Then bake biscuits on 220c° for 4 minute.
- Decorate with some chopped coriander leaves.
- I used schezwan sauce, you can use any sauce as per your choice.
- Toppings can be varied according to your preference.
- Use grated mozzarella than cheese slice as mozzarella doesn't over flow as it melts.
- You can use any use instead of tomato ketchup and green chutney.
- Also, serve the snack immediately after preparation or it will get soggy.
How to make Monaco Pizza Bites | Mini Pizza Bites Recipe with step by step photos:
1. Take Monaco biscuit packet and put out in bowl.
2. Put pizza topping sauce on the monaco biscuit.
3. Add chopped cucumber.
4. Add fine chopped tomatoes on the top.
5. Add fine chopped capsicum.
6. Add onion slices on the top.
7. Add cheese on the onions.
8. Make oven preheat for 5 minutes on 220c°. Then bake biscuits on 220c° for 4 minute.
9. Decorate with some chopped coriander leaves.