Table of Contents
This homemade veg cheese pav recipe is light and simple to make, prepared with veggies. It is simply served with ketchup & mayonnaise. This tasty vegetable cheese pav recipe is very healthy for hard-working days on a busy routine.
Do you know, How to make veg cheese pav with schezwan sauce at home? This recipe is done without any grill or toaster. It is cooked with different vegetables, cheese, and schezwan sauce.
You can effortlessly prepare and make this veg cheese pav recipe within 20 minutes. We can cook that healthy veg cheese pav recipe almost every week for breakfast. The veg cheese pav recipe can be easily customized as per your choices.
It is prepared with vegetable packing and placed in between two Pav slices. Firstly, cut pav in the middle then spread schezwan sauce on the base of the pav; the next step is to make a layer of the different vegetable slices. After that put mozzarella cheese on the veggies and make it hot in the oven.
A simple homemade veg cheese pav recipe prepared with easily available vegetables in every house. A complete healthy kid’s lunch box recipe that can also be served as a snack and breakfast.
Cheese Pav Video Recipe :
- 1 Tsp Shezwan Sauce
- 2 - Onion Sliced
- 1 - Cucumber Sliced
- 1 - Tomato Sliced
- 0.5 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Black Paper Powder
- 1 - Chesse
- 1 - Tomato Ketchup
- 1 Tbsp Veg mayonnaise
How to make Homemade Veg Cheese Pav | Vegetable Cheese Pav recipe:
- Take 3 pav and slice it in middle.
- Add 1 tbsp. schezwan sauce and spread it.
- Add some onion slice on the schezwan sauce.
- Add cucumber slice on the onion slice.
- Add some tomatoes slices.
- Add salt to taste and chaat masala and black paper powder on the veggies slices.
- Add cheese on the veggies.
- Preheat the oven on 180c° for 5 min. after that bake pav for 5 minutes on 180c°.
- Decorate with veg mayonnaise, ketchup and chopped coriander leaves.
- You can use chat masala according to your choice.
- Also, used normal cheese on behalf of mozzarella cheese.
- Add some extra veggies as per your preference.
- Mayonnaise is optional. You can use it if you want.
How to make Homemade Veg Cheese Pav | Vegetable Cheese Pav recipe with step by step photos:
1. Take 3 pav and slice it in middle.
2. Add 1 tbsp. schezwan sauce and spread it.
3. Add some onion slice on the schezwan sauce.
4. Add cucumber slice on the onion slice.
5. Add some tomatoes slices.
6. Add salt to taste and chaat masala and black paper powder on the veggies slices.
7. Add cheese on the veggies.
8. Preheat the oven on 180c° for 5 min. after that bake pav for 5 minutes on 180c°.
9. Decorate with veg mayonnaise, ketchup and chopped coriander leaves.